Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Meet

kevinsgs300

hi all anyone on the forum attending the lexus meet at the ace cafe on april 17th.i should be coming along hopefully to meet fellow lexus members and to look at the motors.

Its not just a Lexus meet, its a meet for all Japanese cars organized by the out law jap club

hi all anyone on the forum attending the lexus meet at the ace cafe on april 17th.i should be coming along hopefully to meet fellow lexus members and to look at the motors.

Its not just a Lexus meet, its a meet for all Japanese cars organized by the out law jap club

i took it to be a meet for lexus only bit still any member going to this meeting

i took it to be a meet for lexus only bit still any member going to this meeting

can anyone please tell me when the next lexus meet at the ace cafe is please.

Most of the cars there will be Lexus , you are more than welcome to go.

will there be many of our members going i am a disabled person only had my mk1 lexus gs300 sport since january would love to meet some members at this show.

will there be many of our members going i am a disabled person only had my mk1 lexus gs300 sport since january would love to meet some members at this show.

This is a meet arranged by the # Team, for their members the carpark will be closed of with only OJC forum members submitted.

there may be members from both forums attending but this is not a LEXUS OWNERS CLUB MEET.

And you would have to be a member of the out law jap club to gain entry to the car park with your car.

But you are welcome to join if you like.

I'm only saying this so you would not be disappointed if you did not get your car in