Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Outlaw Jap Club

kevinsgs300

hi all there is a meeting on the 17th april 2010 at the ace cafe called # - lexus meet 11.00am to 4.00pm.is this for lexus and other jap cars.will other lexus members be there.i am a disabled person dont get about much would love to go to this meeting but if only other lexus cars will be there.any info would be kindly accepted.many thanks kevin. ps i own a 1996 lexus gs300 sport mk1.

hi all there is a meeting on the 17th april 2010 at the ace cafe called # - lexus meet 11.00am to 4.00pm.is this for lexus and other jap cars.will other lexus members be there.i am a disabled person dont get about much would love to go to this meeting but if only other lexus cars will be there.any info would be kindly accepted.many thanks kevin. ps i own a 1996 lexus gs300 sport mk1.

Hi Kevin,

Thats a meeting organised by that club, think its a members only thing. I am a member on there and on here, there is sometimes a bit of dissagreement between the two clubs but i like to stay impartial!

Im sure you will be more than welcome to go along, from what i know its not just lexus, will be mainly lexus! You will need to join the other club and give them your registration if you are going as they need that to let you in. Its being done like that to stop 'other' cars getting in and taking up the space. I hope LOC doesn't mind me saying about the other club?? :unsure:

They are pretty friendly on there and im sure you will enjoy yourself. I would be going but im in Wales that weekend with the girlfriend.

Jason :D

Hi Kevin,

Thats a meeting organised by that club, think its a members only thing. I am a member on there and on here, there is sometimes a bit of dissagreement between the two clubs but i like to stay impartial!

Im sure you will be more than welcome to go along, from what i know its not just lexus, will be mainly lexus! You will need to join the other club and give them your registration if you are going as they need that to let you in. Its being done like that to stop 'other' cars getting in and taking up the space. I hope LOC doesn't mind me saying about the other club?? :unsure:

They are pretty friendly on there and im sure you will enjoy yourself. I would be going but im in Wales that weekend with the girlfriend.

hi jason thanks for the info have you got a phone no or website i can get in contact with to join as i live in wisbech cambs its a 2 hour drive for me and i dont want to get there and cannot get in.many thanks kevin.

Hi Kevin,

hi jason thanks for the info have you got a phone no or website i can get in contact with to join as i live in wisbech cambs its a 2 hour drive for me and i dont want to get there and cannot get in.many thanks kevin.

If you go to google and search out law # you will find it mate. I was going to go down there as i have never been to Ace Cafe but will be on my way to Wales then. I hope LOC doesn't mind me saying about the other club, im not trying to pinch people and i think most of you know im not one to take sides!

Just to clear this up ...........

This is a meet arranged by the # Team, for their members the carpark will be closed off with only OJC forum members submitted.

there may be members from both forums attending but this is not a LEXUS OWNERS CLUB MEET.

And you would have to be a member of the out law # to gain entry to the car park with your car.

But you are welcome to join if you like.

I'm only saying this so you would not be disappointed if you did not get your car in.

We are not trying to poach members , just being helpful :excl: :excl:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links