Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Alignment

true blue

Hi I am just about to put new tyres on my IS 200 sportcross but I think a check is in order before I fit them .I know I should go down to WIM

( I have been in the past with my MX5 and tony is good with these great cars as well ) but I don't have time at present for a 500+ mile round trip . Can anyone recommend a good alignment place in the North West (I'm in Lancashire) who can do a good job ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Tony now has a number of 'WIM associated' centres in the country so possibly best to have a word with him to find out who is a 'trusted centre' :D

Hi I am just about to put new tyres on my IS 200 sportcross but I think a check is in order before I fit them .I know I should go down to WIM

( I have been in the past with my MX5 and tony is good with these great cars as well ) but I don't have time at present for a 500+ mile round trip . Can anyone recommend a good alignment place in the North West (I'm in Lancashire) who can do a good job ?

Thanks

I'd suggest you need to pm Tony Bones or raise the question on the WIM forum, not this one.Tony has partnered with a number of centres around the UK that he has approved to perform 'WIM' work.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guy's,

I've just had the most excellent service from Tony at WIM re the geometry settings on my is200, he suggested alignmycar.com then spoke to my garage of choice and talked them through the job, what a fantastic way to do business, i'd reccommend WIM to anyone who is suffering from the dreaded front wheel surubbing problem on the inside of the front tyres on their is200.

A true gent!!

;)

For all the Scottish owners McConechy's in Thornliebank, South Glasgow are now able to resolve your problems, thanks to Tony from WIM. B)