Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Tuning/modifying

Hi i'm new here my name is shaz my user name is D6NGR as that is the number plate on my car and i have recently just bought a lexus is200 se in granite grey i am looking for a full tte bodykit with the side skirts and back valance not the one that drops about 3-4inches the one with a curve init and the front bumper and also if there is anyone here selling or can any one direct me to someone who is selling a tte exhaust for a lexus also what is the cheaper and fast way to improve the power on my lexus i am looking around for tte s/c but carn't find any i want a complete bolt on kit i am new so please forgive me if i don't make any sence i have spoken to car planet racing (cpr) warrington and a stand alone aem ecu they said would be around £2,600 fitted and mapped and full exhaust with decat at around £800 and also a aem short ram intake system £250 can anyone give me any suggestions on where to get hold of the parts i am after and also any other tuners. thanks

also what is the cheaper and fast way to improve the power on my lexus i am looking around for tte s/c but carn't find any i want a complete bolt on kit i am new so please forgive me if i don't make any sence i have spoken to car planet racing (cpr) warrington and a stand alone aem ecu they said would be around £2,600 fitted and mapped and full exhaust with decat at around £800 and also a aem short ram intake system £250 can anyone give me any suggestions on where to get hold of the parts i am after and also any other tuners. thanks

the AEM ECU would be a complete waste of money with just a intake and exhaust mate.

Seriously the charger is best for reasonable power, just over 200 bhp with no lag, all fitted in a few hours. and the most gorgeous sound youve heard from your engine bay

• Like 1

the AEM ECU would be a complete waste of money with just a intake and exhaust mate.

Seriously the charger is best for reasonable power, just over 200 bhp with no lag, all fitted in a few hours. and the most gorgeous sound youve heard from your engine bay

hi mate what would you recomend for me instead of the ecus just the exhaust and inatake i would love to have your charger but not got the money at the present moment lol

IMHO its really not worth tuning the NA engine on the IS.

your best options are

TTE charger - 2k

Turbo conversion like SPC's - 5K

engine conversion - 5k+ depending on the engine.

seriously mate the NA engine isnt worth it at all.

well is200 are made more of a cruiser. if you were looking to tune a lexus then should have bought a altezza which are easier to tune well you have more power to start off with

well is200 are made more of a cruiser. if you were looking to tune a lexus then should have bought a altezza which are easier to tune well you have more power to start off with

i don't really like the altezza 1's

• 3 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links