Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket Grille

afternoon everybody, this maybe simple but i just dont know how to fit an aftermarket grille, can any one please shed some light on the area please

regards

is200jim

hi jim

i bought a new sports grill and it came with instructions , i found it fairly easy , you only need to take out 1 screw in the top centre , and 2 plastic pop in types either side but be careful with those cos they snap easy ,think you have to give them a turn first if i remember rightly , push the bottom part of the grill (as its facing you) towards the radiator and thats the main part ,two brackets on either side of the grill that the plastic popins go into has to be pushed and pulled out cos they sit underneath , and reverse the process to fit the new one , some people take the bonnet catch off which does make it easier cos it is a bit tight but i managed to do it ok without removing it but that might depend on which grill your fitting , there is a guide on here on how to do it with pictures.