Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Shoes

Some of you may have the thread i had going before about the alloys and i know a few wanted to see what they actually looked like on the car before commenting lol

If im honest i was unsure myself when i took it to the garage to get tyres on them and get them fitted but once it was lowered back down i really liked them and so did the guys at the garage. So i want your honest opinions please :D

SDC10470.jpg

SDC10471.jpg

SDC10472.jpg

SDC10473.jpg

SDC10475.jpg

Not alot of clearance haha

SDC10474.jpg

Honestly ? horrible,wrong,pointless - tbh i thought you were putting them on a green lex which would of been in just as bad taste but at least the colours wouldnt of clashed quite so badly - what are those red bits dotted around your car ? looks like my four year old tripped over while holding a pot of gloss !! to be honest i think youd be better off with a nova or a trabant or something other then a lexus,please dont buy and ruin another one when youve finished with this one - sorry but you did ask for honest

ps when you say the guys at the tyre place liked em once you lowered it down are you confusing hidden laughter for admiration ? just cos someone smiles doesnt mean you have done something cool nessacarily !

Sorry to say I don't really like it either, I'm confused as to why green alloys on a grey car? Maybe if they were grey as well it might look better? Not too keen on the red splodges either.......

Sorry mate but if you like them that's all that matters, it's your car after all :)

Sorry mate - I'm with Parthiban and Nick - can't understand the colour clashing you've got going on. Wasn't sure when I saw what you'd done with the wheels in the first place, but just don't think they look right on a grey car. Not sure they'd look right on a green car either, but I guess if you like them then it's your choice and you don't have to listen to any of us...

:duh: think you might have done better with a corsa or a nova though...

Honestly ? horrible,wrong,pointless - tbh i thought you were putting them on a green lex which would of been in just as bad taste but at least the colours wouldnt of clashed quite so badly - what are those red bits dotted around your car ? looks like my four year old tripped over while holding a pot of gloss !! to be honest i think youd be better off with a nova or a trabant or something other then a lexus,please dont buy and ruin another one when youve finished with this one - sorry but you did ask for honest

ps when you say the guys at the tyre place liked em once you lowered it down are you confusing hidden laughter for admiration ? just cos someone smiles doesnt mean you have done something cool nessacarily !

Ok i respect your opinion and i knew i would get mixed reactions with the but was there really any need to be abusive? ok you dont like it and i did expect people on here not to like it but the way you have gone about saying it is uncalled for

All i have done is something different. They are not permanent, they are only on here untill i have refurbed the standard wheels. I had them cheap and thought it would be something different. Infact tho i have already had alot of attention with this now. Went down to llandow yesterday for the BDC and most people there seemed to love them. People were taking loads of pics of the car and was actaully asked if i could move the car from the car park and into the pit area so the official photographers could take some better pics

Each to thier own tho

Quite like the design Not overly keen on the colours, but 'funky' wheels seem to be all the rage at the mo!

Seems everyones driving around with flourescent/odd coloured wheels lately!

Did you crack your bumper on purpouse so you could stitch it up to give the 'drift' look?

And the stickers on the headlights are poo!

Just an honest oppinion! Nothing personal or viscous! :)

Bruce

well i am genuinely sorry if i caused you upset of any kind !

tbh you did ask for honesty and thats what i gave - as said by others as long as you like them thats all that matters - your idea of whats nice and mine are obviously very different and i wouldnt of said anything if you hadnt asked - again all i can do is apologise i certainly wouldnt set out to upset you

Quite like the design Not overly keen on the colours, but 'funky' wheels seem to be all the rage at the mo!

Seems everyones driving around with flourescent/odd coloured wheels lately!

Did you crack your bumper on purpouse so you could stitch it up to give the 'drift' look?

And the stickers on the headlights are poo!

Just an honest oppinion! Nothing personal or viscous! :)

Bruce

Nah im not keen on the stickers on the headlights mate. They are off already. Just had them free from the maxxis stand @ BDC so my mate was playing about

The bumper actually got trashed when drifting on track mate so thats why the cable ties are in it. I can understand why you think the one looks cut on purpose tho, really clean cut

Yea odd colour wheels are definately 'in' at the moment and i really like it because its different but im not sure i would want to do it on an expensive set tho lol

It looks alright from the side views, but not keen on back as its cluttered with far too many stickers IMO..

i think i understand what kind of image you want, but it dont work well with the lex...

hats off for being creative and different though

It looks alright from the side views, but not keen on back as its cluttered with far too many stickers IMO..

i think i understand what kind of image you want, but it dont work well with the lex...

hats off for being creative and different though

Yea i think you might be right. I look at it sometimes at think that some need to come off but other times i quite like it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links