Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Opinions On Photoshop

11 members have voted

1. 1. What colour wheels would u go for

• Anthracite
    • Silver

definitly the grey! it looks stunnin with your red paint work! your rear lights look smoked to me, it should only be the rear ones that are smoked, they started from 51 and from about 04 the front are smoked.

silver for me - but pick up a spare set and do em anthracite and put winter tyres on so they dont show the dirt in winter so bad and have the right tyre-plus it gives you all summer to refurb them

cheers lex - they can be picked up cheap enuf thesedays-someone on here bought a set with near new tyres for £70 off eBay recently - the thing with the refurb ones is that usually they dont have the face machined off again like they did when new-the ones you see with a machined face catch the light much better imo and just look a bit better,i think that may be half the reason so many wheels flaked though due to the paint not "forming a complete shell" over the whole wheel

good photoshop work btw john g - car looks mint ! ( i use the term mint to mean "as made by the factory,doesnt look as if it has ever been sprayed,extremely good condition etc")

the car is not lowered yet so i need to decide what set up im going to go for to create this stance first then ill decide on the wheels, i can see me staying with silver the more i look as it as i just think it creates/keeps the clean OEM look.

most of the wheels are ok i just have the dreaded lexus alloy corrosion/flaking in places and im abit of a perfectionist.

cheers lexynik, only panel i think that has been sprayed is the passenger front wing tbh, but i cant see my gettin that done in the future along with the front bumper

My personal opinion would be to get the edges diamond cut and go slightly darker on the centres, not as dark as anthracite but a little darker to give you a bit of contrast. I've seen it on a set of wheels before and it looks great :winky:

any chance of pulling the picture up

Sorry mate it wasn't on here, this was a few years ago my dealer was selling them. They had 4 colours on a stand on the wall, at one end was the standard silver, at the other end was the centres in black, and in between they had two levels of grey and they both looked great.

Unfortunately I can't be much help with this one, but you could have a go at photoshopping the pic again keeping the edges polished, and then changing the darkness of the centre.

One other thing after seeing another members car with black centres, the two colour combo looks awesome when the wheels are spinning :winky:

<--I like white wheels on a red lexus with red calipers and white decals lol. Suprisingly black calipers with white decals are nice too.

Also noticed, i have a 51 plate and i don't have any rear mud guards, did yours come with them or did you attached them yourself?

Also noticed, i have a 51 plate and i don't have any rear mud guards, did yours come with them or did you attached them yourself?

They were an accessory option :)

<--I like white wheels on a red lexus with red calipers and white decals lol. Suprisingly black calipers with white decals are nice too.

where on there when i bought it :winky: hasnt seen many others with them on, they are very effective too