Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Back Box For Lexus Is200

D6NGR

hi i'm after the TTE back box for my is200 where can i get one of these from as charlesworth motors promised me they will get one or atleast try but nuthing from them at all :angry: been ringing them but all i get is that i'll ring you back and let you know yeah week and half later still waiting for the phone call totall time wasters really annoyed with them they might have a good rep but they're not getting any thumbs up from Not a chance any way can you let me know who has a tte exhaust for sale or when can i get one cheers

hi i'm after the TTE back box for my is200 where can i get one of these from as charlesworth motors promised me they will get one or atleast try but nuthing from them at all :angry: been ringing them but all i get is that i'll ring you back and let you know yeah week and half later still waiting for the phone call totall time wasters really annoyed with them they might have a good rep but they're not getting any thumbs up from Not a chance any way can you let me know who has a tte exhaust for sale or when can i get one cheers

Are you looking for a new one or used one? If new, you can get them from a Lexus dealer - roughly £200 I think.

why not just get a hks fcd a bit better sorry a lot better than the black box and cheaper and easyer to get a hold of.

try getting the Remus one, its exactly the same

you have been given the p/n in another thread

Part no. was PZ439-C0710-00

phone round a few dealers

my dealers are useless they don't even no what part it is

why you determined to get a black box?

get a HKS FCD STD version off ebay much cheaper and more reliable.

Lol second time in one thread - he's looking for the tte exhaust (back box) rather than black box :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...

any one know where to get one then i've near enuff tryed all the dealers with that code and they don't do it no more!!!

Did you not get the PM reply I sent you?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links