Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mpguino Anyone?

Hi there!

in some "Most anoying thing about yout lex" posts I found that meny members would like to have a trip computer showing average MPG. well that is one thing I would like to have myself.

And....

I found a solution! It is called MPGuino!

It works with atmega chip and is connected to one injector and vehicle speed sensor and thats it!

I doubt they still are avelable assambled as full kit, but you can make it yourself.

You will need Arduino board (there are many alternatives to that like iduino, freeduino etc...) and a LCD.

more info in their home page

http://ecomodder.com/wiki/index.php/MPGuino

This only shows instant, current and tank MPG, so its not a full alternative to Scangauge, but LOT cheaper if u only want to monitor mileage.

I made one and will be putting it in car after few days, then it needs to be calibrated (thats simple) and wolla :)

mine is showing L/100KM but it can be switched to MPG.

IMAG0159.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

kits:mpguino:24_looking_good.jpg

I will later post pictures how it looks in my car

If you have any questions feel free to ask ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links