Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Wheels

Rory

thats the way I was heading, but I do see lots about, or very similar ones, but I do think they are what i'll go for, thought about stickin 2 of each on either side and seein what opinions I got but its a waste of balancing and faffing havin the tyres swapped over lol

just received the TTE ones and they do look better than the pic i've uploaded so i'm gonna upload the pic i've taken and i'd like a couple more opinions please

altho not quite the same, i'm thinking these look really good and i'm still swaying towards my chrome ones, anyone agree?

one.jpg

In terms of appearance, the TTE ones will look stunning. They look like a dark chrome in the flesh, which will look great against the red.

As I said the only concern is maintenance as I believe the finish can easily go bad - so regular cleaning and waxing required but otherwise go for it! :winky:

• 3 weeks later...

if those were my only two choices i'd go with the TTEs. team dynamics make some nice wheels but that design is over-popular and made by every cheap company in the world.... TSW, mania, wolfrace etc etc all produce very similar looking wheels. there's also plenty of ISs rolling about with that style on already.... ok so yeah there's plenty with the TTEs on as welll but you'd retain an OEM+ look.

all IMO of course :winky:

if those were my only two choices i'd go with the TTEs. team dynamics make some nice wheels but that design is over-popular and made by every cheap company in the world.... TSW, mania, wolfrace etc etc all produce very similar looking wheels. there's also plenty of ISs rolling about with that style on already.... ok so yeah there's plenty with the TTEs on as welll but you'd retain an OEM+ look.

all IMO of course :winky:

tbh i think both them designs look a bit well gay te37's in bronze mental offset an i think ya there fella maybe with a bit of strech too but thats just imo

i've never liked the rays ones, also the rota gtrs i've never likes either, the tte chromes have sold now so i'm just waiting for my tyres for the dynamics ones now, should be on by midweek :D

i've never liked the rays ones, also the rota gtrs i've never likes either, the tte chromes have sold now so i'm just waiting for my tyres for the dynamics ones now, should be on by midweek :D

fair enough mate, each to their own. worth remembering though that rota wheels are always an inferior copy of a genuine japanese wheel...

fair enough mate, each to their own. worth remembering though that rota wheels are always an inferior copy of a genuine japanese wheel...

ahh rotas aint actually that bad had em on a few cars iv owned good quality no match for work emotions though ;) i happen to be looking for some in bronze or te37s in bronze or gramlights 57s in bronze in as wide as possible to fit my altezza :) lovin the white on white mate looks classy are you just up the road from catterick?

Wheels are very down to personal taste. But you did ask so i will let you know lol. I never liked fully chromed wheels, i don't mind the ones with chrome in the deep dish ones, but its got to have some other colours on the wheel. I very much got my eye on the 18" version of the Rays ones pictured. But recently also seen the nice imported lexus for sale with the Rota D1s on which are also very nice. But my dream alloys are the ones by Racing harts. When my tyres are worn i will change my alloys to 18". But if i had to choose from your selection i would go for the team dynamics, although it looks very aggessive. The TTe ones would be nicer if it wasn't in fully chromed.

Ones i got my eye on for reference:-

Dotz

Dotz.jpg

Rota D1

RotaD1.jpg

Racing Hart

RacingHartrs721.jpg

....and the Ray ones which have already been posted.

those racing harts are stunning.

i couldn't have the rotas or the dotz, i can't be doing with fake wheels, or wheels that look something they're not. call me elitist or whatever else, but i wouldn't wear a fake rolex watch either. my last car had one of 4 sets in the country of genuine kei office wheels, now i've got genuine te37s :)

i guess the dotz aren't too bad, at least they're making some new designs.

dave, yeah, few miles past scorton.

• 1 month later...

ye chrome 1s are cool just hope they are well treated with the amount of road acid around i had dimond polished alloys they were cool for about 3 years.... and then were eaten alive lol..olso like the racing hart alloys that nice chrome outer would be soon eaten away look horrid when this happens. you need wheels, with a stainless lip edge like lionhart wheels very expensive but they standout from the mass made rubbish and last longer and if ya hit a dam krub you can get away with a bit lol........go to next page for a picture>

yea chrome 1s are cool just hope they are well treated with the amount of road acid around i had dimond polished alloys they were cool for about 3 years.... and then were eaten alive lol..olso i like the racing hart alloys that nice chrome outer would be soon eaten away and looks horrid when this happens.. you need wheels with a stainless lip edge like lionhart wheels very expensive but they stand out from the mass made rubbish and last longer and if ya hit a dam kerb you can get away with it a bit lol........(the ones pictured are for all lexus is models up to 05)

post-34992-128111339453.jpg