Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turbo Supercharger Swap

well ian from ireland ere with a turbo is200 that i did the work myself on as i am a mechanic. put in the PE 550 injectors plus emanage ultimate and done everything but things not able to work out over here for me. nobody capable of mapping it and getting it right. saying emanage not good enough and injectors too big all bull **** as anyone on here with turbos are running similiar set ups..

so my plan B as at this stage i would settle for less power is that if there is anyone out there with a supercharger that is looking to upgrade. . i would down grade so what you would need i will have. . all with only less 100 miles done.

garett T28 ball bearing turbo + cast manifold with heat shield, stainless downpipe, greddy emanage+greedyboost sensor, PE550injectos, sard fuel pressure reg, induction kit plus anything else needed.

so if anybody thinks they have any interest just give me a pm

thanx

well just a bit of background for those of you who think im mad!! lol

this car has been off the road now over year and half and i had mechcnicl part done in month and half between waiting for parts nd all. . so rest of time i have been screwed round again and again and spent way too much money. . and its still not right. ill put up video clip tomorrow let ye hear it!! and iv not many places to face and not much money left and really getting sick of driveing a diesel van :crybaby: ha. so need some results and as far as i can see over here i can rely on nobody only myself. . lol

ian

also here some pics

post-29389-127472514207.jpg

post-29389-127472515696.jpg

post-29389-127472516805.jpg

Seems a good project for someone, as you say theres more choice of Tuners over here and Noble Motorsport have now mapped at least 2 turbo IS's running a similar setup with the Greddy Emanage!

well ,

its nice you see im fighting the offers off lol . .

i have videos but they wont load up for me sorry. im thinking now with lack of offers in going for plan C and bring the car over to yer island to see can ye help me out!! weekend away ha ha. i think she is so nearly there on running right that somebody who has done a few of them might have the lucky touch :whistling:

ian