Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice For Jae

Fidgits

clever thinking!

the room was 42 squid... and that holds 2 adults.. i have sent an email asking if the blow up dolly counts.

I will be waking you all up on sat morning! Mat will be there already lined up saluting! Good Soldier too!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah we are being called a wimp.. wait till you hear it at night...

The song goes " ohhh red eye is back... back from the night before the night before!"

i am gonna take a shower.. then watch a movie.. wake up early.. eat breakfast and come down and wake you lot up!

Steve... if I can't handle camping on the Friday night, I might just have to get the number off you for that hotel for the saturday...

This is where I'm staying on Saturday night :whistling:

Holiday Inn

We are staying here

will be sampling the pool on Sunday :D

Matt in speedos :lol::lol::sick:

That's a very posh place you're staying....I've gone cheap and cheeful, but it'll keep me out of the rain :D

wifey and me are staying in the quality hotel in west favell

their web site told us it was 1km to billing (walkable)

but the map shows it at 3miles :yack: (not walkable)

so we might be thumbing lifts or not drinking :crying:

oh how we all wimp out at the first sign of rain :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk