Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Window Visors/deflectors

Heya

Im after some window visors for my 03 IS200 it appears there JDM parts but some are fitted to UK spec IS200 as it seems, i seen some on uk eBay but there the ones from germany and fittment is sliding them into the window frame i dont want them ones!! i did email lexus but they didnt respond and when i did ask in person they didnt have a clue! D'oh!

Anyone know where to get them ?

some pics here i found on net

biancafoleym5_hotmail_co_uk_001.jpg

2666898287_643185fff6_b.jpg

lg_20070624_030.jpg

Cheers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160421563894&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

It's from America but there Price plus postage is not too bad i beleive it works out under £40 for all 4 posted, i still havnt purchased mines yet, but theese are the ones you want, there Stick on and not the inbetween the window ones

yep - thems the ones , i got a set of these - took about two weeks to arrive but cheap as chips for all four - easy to fit too - worked out under £40 with postage

Thanks all :) any had problems with ordering from US ? i never ordered from there before, japan yes(not had problem from there touch wood) and do these come with clips as some of them do or just stick on ? thanks again

kbob-im in sussex and had no problems with postage-they give you a tracking no so you can keep track of where in the world your package is as it makes its way to you - no these dont have clips just really strong 3m adhesive tape - real easy to fit and solid as a rock

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links