Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need New Car Battery

I did the search around 6 month ago. the answer for you would be your local Dealer OEM ones, they are only a few pound more than others and OEM fits better.

Felix

hi there just go to a lexus or toyota dealer and they will sort u one out,bought 1 from sims toyota in northampton early this year for just over 50 quid.

I got mine off the net from Alpha Batteries (Rochdale). 68AH, 580CCA, 4 year warranty. Cost £57 delivered to the house. Easy to fit. Spins the engine really fast.

I got mine off the net from Alpha Batteries (Rochdale). 68AH, 580CCA, 4 year warranty. Cost £57 delivered to the house. Easy to fit. Spins the engine really fast.

In the same boat , i hear after markets are better at cold starting asng higher capacity , sould i go for oem or after market ?

I have been looking for bosch but cant seem to locate anything , only found varta's

560 410 054 Battery £70 from http://performancebatteries.co.uk

Any help

In the same boat , i hear after markets are better at cold starting asng higher capacity , sould i go for oem or after market ?

I have been looking for bosch but cant seem to locate anything , only found varta's

560 410 054 Battery £70 from http://performancebatteries.co.uk

Any help

Bought the sane Battery from alpha mate your a star

• 1 year later...

Hi ken, would 580cca be better than 540cca, i have no clue about batteries lol and also the 1 you bought from alpa, was it an easy direct fit with not alterations and since this post was made in 2010, may i ask how the Battery is doing. Thanks

Hi ken, would 580cca be better than 540cca, i have no clue about batteries lol and also the 1 you bought from alpa, was it an easy direct fit with not alterations and since this post was made in 2010, may i ask how the Battery is doing. Thanks

The higher the CCA the better, so only marginally. The Alpha Battery is exactly the same dimensions as the OEM with the same terminals. To be 100%, check the dimensions on the Alpha Site with your Battery. Mine has been fine with plenty of poke.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links