Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks Super Dagger Vs Hi-Power

agent-x

hi all

does anyone know the differece between the two?

i want either one of these for my is200 only problem is

1) i dont know whats the difference

2) i dont know where to buy get one from

all help appretiated any video clips of both to compare which is better will be good

and any help on where to buy one from please

thanks

hi all

does anyone know the differece between the two?

i want either one of these for my is200 only problem is

1) i dont know whats the difference

2) i dont know where to buy get one from

all help appretiated any video clips of both to compare which is better will be good

and any help on where to buy one from please

thanks

From my experience with other car the super dragger is alot louder than the silent power (hence name) think the gains are very similar if not the same. I would not put a super dragger on a car used every day as they are ridiculously loud. TDI sell the HKS silent power not seen the dragger for sale. I would recommend the Blitz they make excellent systems and better priced

Noise suppression is the main difference between the two. The Hi-Power Silent will give the best sound IMO. With the N1 style you run the risk of it sounding tinny, especially the older they get.

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_63/Category_4/2277

http://www.prolex-uk.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=161_212&products_id=746

I had the HKS Silent Hi-power on my car when i had it....the sound was great... a nice throbbing noise @ tick over and sounded great when accelerating to the redline....but never intruded into the cabin at motorway speeds...Also it was made very well.

I would definatly reccomend it mate.

• 3 weeks later...

You obviously haven't heard too many 4cyl Altezza's with sports exhausts. They can sound quiet nasty with the wrong one. They need as much muffling as possible. My Kakimoto Racing system has 4 mufflers in total (although one may be a cat). The twin loop set up of the HKS is by far the best option for the 3SGE.

image152og0.th.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links