Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted: Rs200 W/ Low(Ish) Mileage

Jimxms

Hi Guys,

I'm on the look-out for an RS200 with reasonably low mileage (below 70k miles) that is in A1 condition.

Preferably in any colour but silver, with tasteful mods like a TRD kit and a fairly stock engine.

Will pay good money for the right car, or if you're looking to downgrade to something a little more insurance friendly, I have an IS200 SE for PX.

Cheers

Jim

Hi mate,

I MAY regrettably have to sell my RS200 Z Edition due to a baby arriving in September and the fact of the matter is I need to make some cut backs, and one of them is fuel. I spend over £200 a month of fuel so I could do with getting a diesel. Harsh but that's reality for me. :-(

I've got a Super White RS200 with a TRD front bumper, and aftermarket side skirts, rear bumper lip, and low level boot spoiler. It's lowered on Tein S Tech springs and I've just bought a set of black with polished lip Rota D1 staggered width alloys with Falken tyres which cost me just under £1100. I've also just had the side skirts and rear lip repaired and repainted due to small cracks here and there, and whilst it was in the bodyshop I had the roof, TRD grill, middle lower section of the front bumper, bootlid handle trim, and the rear Altezza badge all sprayed gloss black which cost me £500. The finished result looks absolutely awesome and turns heads massively!

The car has only been in the country since march and was registered in April this year. I have every peice of import paperwork for it to prove this and the best bit of all is that it only had 1 owner from new in japan and has only covered 19,600 miles!! It was imported with 27,000 klms on the clock and had the speedo converted to mph at 28,500 klms, it's now showing 30,500 on the clock, but 2000 of those are in miles, so 28,500 klms converted to miles works out to 17,600.

The condition of the car is reflected in the mileage as it really is very very close to immaculate. The engine bay looks like it has just rolled out of the factory, as does the under side of the car. It's basically ready to be shown off at shows which is exactly what I intended to do with it this year.

It has a Kakimoto stainless steel cat back system, and apart from that the engine is standard.

It is the auto tiptromic model and it all works brilliantly.

It has a double din Headunit which has full uk and western Europe sat nav built it and that works absolutely spot on, and it also has in built screen in the back of the front headrests for rear passengers to watch DVDs.

I have a 5 year already that loves this car purely for the fact that it has the screens in the back so that she can watch DVDs on a journey!

As mentioned above, I am really testing the water on this as I really don't want to sell the car, I searched and searched to find an example like this so I would really love to keep hold of it, but if when it comes to working out our finances with the mrs it proves that I'm not going to be able to manage once she goes on maternity leave then I will have to bite the bullet and let it go. :-(

Sounds bloomin awesome azza. I would be very interested if you do decide to sell. Only issue is that I know you're goign to want a considerable amount of reddies for it which means I'd have to flog my IS first.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I will get a few pictures of the car up tonight of when a few of us went to Wales at the weekend, my mate jumped out and took a few good snaps of my car on some awesome welsh roads and countryside.

I'm off work tomorrow and Friday and I am going to give the car a polish and wax, then I'll get some detailed pics of it.

If it does come to selling it I don't think I'd be in a huge rush to get rid of it anyway, it's not something I want to be doing!

As promised, here are some pics my mate too on Saturday when we went to Wales.

af6fa69a.jpg

4169f1e1.jpg

69e8f135.jpg

61916e7b.jpg

a7898b6f.jpg

df283c68.jpg

3019ea66.jpg

By the way that's my private plate on the car as well, not what it was registered with, it's a 99 T plate originally.

Cheers mate, I had a vision in my head of how I wanted it to look and it's came out exactly that, so pretty pleased with it. I will be seriously gutted if I do have to sell it, just looking at those photos makes me like it even more! The second photo from the top is my fav.

Haha! Well if I do have to sell it then you'll be the first to know mate, I'll give you first dibs. The mrs and I will be going through out finances by the weekend no doubt so I'll more than likely be making a decision then. It would be good to see it go to another enthusiast who is pretty local. Where abouts in Essex are you?

Hi Jim,

Drop me a pm via my email address at arronstoddart@yahoo.co.uk with your mobile number and we can have a bit of a chat about my car if you'd still be interested in it. The mrs and I still haven't got round to sorting financies out but from working a few things out in my head I know deep down it would benefit us if I was to let my car go in place of a devils fuel diesel. :-(

Sorry dude, didn't get round to it. TBH the Mrs has been messing with my head. All of a sudden she wants to learn to drive, but she is insisting on learning in an Auto. So it looks like we may be trading the IS200 for a 300 instead :huh:

If I could sway her into a manual my next issue would be that IS200's don't really seem to be shifting much at the moment. I've seen the same IS's on Autotrader for several months now :/

My car is an auto............ ;-)

But that's fine mate, I haven't decided 100% yet what I'm doing but thought I'd give you first dibs, I can always put the car up for sale on here and on pistonheads, never had an issue selling a car on there.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links