Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shakespeare County Raceway

shakespeare

Hi guys, i know we havent posted anything in a while but its at that time in the year to start spreading the news about whats going on at the Shakespeare County Raceway at Long Marston!

Our next date coming up is June 26th and 27th which is the Nostalgia Nationals where more than 200 show quality Street Rods and American Muscle Cars will be let loose in anger one more time!

Adding spice to the mix will be the Gasser Circus, featuring high riding 'doorslammer’ full bodied cars of the 40s, 50s and 60s, along with the Custom Car magazine supported Flathead Meltdown, where sidevalve engines still reign supreme and last, but no means least the ###### Anglia’s; a class dedicated to Dagenham’s finest sit up and beg Anglias, Populars, Prefects and Fordsons.

Event admission details:

Gate: One day £18 per person (Advance £15 Sunday only). Weekend £30 per person (Advance £25 per person). NSRA members £25.00 on production of a valid NSRA Membership Card.

RWYB Track Fee: £18 per person (unlimited runs) or £30 per person for a weekend of unlimited fun.

The next event after that will be on the weekend of July 10th and 11th which is the British Mini Showdown and public track days. This is the British Mini Clubs annual quarter mile blast and it is a unique event in itself to compliment the clubs extensive 2010 show portfolio.

The quarter mile is of course always open to every Classic Mini and new Mini owners with eleven classes to choose from. So it really can’t get any better than that. We don’t expect everyone to beat the amazing sub 10 second runs but what we do know is that from year to year a new challenge is issued and always someone comes home with the prize in becoming the Fastest Mini In The World!

Event admission details:

Sat Gate £12.00 Advance n/a

Sun Gate £15.00 Advance n/a

Weekend Gate £25.00 Advance £22.50

RWYB Track Fee: £20 per person (unlimited runs) or £35 per person for a weekend of unlimited fun.

For any other information about these events please visit...

http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.co.uk

If you are interested in attending any of these please let me know by replying to this post. I will tell you what to do from there.

We will be posting information about more events that are coming up in the near future!