Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted: Ls430 With Lpg

tomfreay

Hi,

I'm in the market for a Lexus LS430 with an LPG conversion. Will consider most cars as long as its been well looked after. Can promise to give your car a good home!

Want to spend around £5-6k, though might be tempted to pay a little more for a facelift model

Let us know what you have!

Many Thanks

Tom Reay

Hi,

I'm in the market for a Lexus LS430 with an LPG conversion. Will consider most cars as long as its been well looked after. Can promise to give your car a good home!

Want to spend around £5-6k, though might be tempted to pay a little more for a facelift model

Many Thanks

Tom Reay

for £5-6k you'll get catD insurance writeoff even if you promise to give car a good home[what a load of nonsence]

Hi,

Many Thanks

Tom Reay

for £5-6k you'll get catD insurance writeoff even if you promise to give car a good home[what a load of nonsence]

Actually an LS430 for that kind of money is entirely reasonable and does not have to be Cat D, finding an LPG model would be harder but not impossible. Older, large cars do not hold value well. I would advise he checks Autotrader and eBay.

Also I've reported you because since joining all of an hour ago, all of your 15 irrelevant posts have added nothing to conversation, your forum conduct is appalling (who didn't read the rules?) and you've just been trolling for no reason other than being bored I bet. One would have to wonder if you even own a Lexus...