Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Trd Bodykit

ACLex

OK, here goes my first Group buy :)

As the title says I am offering 5 TRD bodykits for the IS200

These consist of front lip, side skirts and rear skirt.

Front lip http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/Blade918/A_022ef5b.jpg

Side skirts http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/Blade918/A_022ef60.jpg

Rear skirt http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/Blade918/A_022ef80.jpg

The normal retail for these is £659.75 inc vat and I am offering these for the bargin price of £540 inc vat.

Postage will be £20 for Fedex next day delivery.

To make this buy viable I will need all 5 orders.

Immediate payment will be required once I have 5 names and will need to be by debit or credit card. Sorry, no Paypal. :(

The cut off date will be Fri 17th September 2010 or when I have 5 names. :)

Delivery should be 1 week after all payments are processed but no longer than 2 weeks.

Cheers,

Andy

Oh so very tempting. But I'm gonna have to sit out this one I think as I've got my heart set on a TTE bumper now.

You know you want these :) :winky:

Just a suggestion, maybe worth splitting them and pricing the 3 bits individually so people that dont want all 3 can state which they want and between 2/3 people make up the set, if that makes sence....i.e. Dave E already has a tte bumper so wouldnt want the front lip, but wants the skirts and rear lip and i want the front lip = 1 set ordered!

Just a suggestion, maybe worth splitting them and pricing the 3 bits individually so people that dont want all 3 can state which they want and between 2/3 people make up the set, if that makes sence....i.e. Dave E already has a tte bumper so wouldnt want the front lip, but wants the skirts and rear lip and i want the front lip = 1 set ordered!

might not get the same discount tho, if a set is needed, the buyers could sort out splitting afterwards, since the parts I imagine will be packaged, a courier shouldn't be too much of a hassle to sort out for forwarding bits on

might not get the same discount tho, if a set is needed, the buyers could sort out splitting afterwards, since the parts I imagine will be packaged, a courier shouldn't be too much of a hassle to sort out for forwarding bits on

I do not mind if you guys want to get together and buy a kit between you :)

As long as only 5 people put their details forward to purchase these what you do with them afterwards is entirely up to you :winky:

Andy

Hi,

I'm interested, but I live in Bergen, Norway. Would you be able to ship it?

Fredrik

Hi Fredrik,

sorry for the late reply, I will look into the shipping cost and let you know :)

Andy

stick me down provisionally for one of these, just waiting on quotes from a few bodyshops before i go ahead and get one.

p.s. if anyone knows of a good bodyshop around oxfordshire gimme a shout. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK folks, as there are no confirmed orders this offer will end today :(

If anyone is still interested in a kit, PM me and I will see if I can work something out for you :)

Andy

• 6 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk