Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Trd Bodykit

ACLex

OK, here goes my first Group buy :)

As the title says I am offering 5 TRD bodykits for the IS200

These consist of front lip, side skirts and rear skirt.

Front lip http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/Blade918/A_022ef5b.jpg

Side skirts http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/Blade918/A_022ef60.jpg

Rear skirt http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/Blade918/A_022ef80.jpg

The normal retail for these is £659.75 inc vat and I am offering these for the bargin price of £540 inc vat.

Postage will be £20 for Fedex next day delivery.

To make this buy viable I will need all 5 orders.

Immediate payment will be required once I have 5 names and will need to be by debit or credit card. Sorry, no Paypal. :(

The cut off date will be Fri 17th September 2010 or when I have 5 names. :)

Delivery should be 1 week after all payments are processed but no longer than 2 weeks.

Cheers,

Andy

Oh so very tempting. But I'm gonna have to sit out this one I think as I've got my heart set on a TTE bumper now.

You know you want these :) :winky:

Just a suggestion, maybe worth splitting them and pricing the 3 bits individually so people that dont want all 3 can state which they want and between 2/3 people make up the set, if that makes sence....i.e. Dave E already has a tte bumper so wouldnt want the front lip, but wants the skirts and rear lip and i want the front lip = 1 set ordered!

Just a suggestion, maybe worth splitting them and pricing the 3 bits individually so people that dont want all 3 can state which they want and between 2/3 people make up the set, if that makes sence....i.e. Dave E already has a tte bumper so wouldnt want the front lip, but wants the skirts and rear lip and i want the front lip = 1 set ordered!

might not get the same discount tho, if a set is needed, the buyers could sort out splitting afterwards, since the parts I imagine will be packaged, a courier shouldn't be too much of a hassle to sort out for forwarding bits on

might not get the same discount tho, if a set is needed, the buyers could sort out splitting afterwards, since the parts I imagine will be packaged, a courier shouldn't be too much of a hassle to sort out for forwarding bits on

I do not mind if you guys want to get together and buy a kit between you :)

As long as only 5 people put their details forward to purchase these what you do with them afterwards is entirely up to you :winky:

Andy

Hi,

I'm interested, but I live in Bergen, Norway. Would you be able to ship it?

Fredrik

Hi Fredrik,

sorry for the late reply, I will look into the shipping cost and let you know :)

Andy

stick me down provisionally for one of these, just waiting on quotes from a few bodyshops before i go ahead and get one.

p.s. if anyone knows of a good bodyshop around oxfordshire gimme a shout. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK folks, as there are no confirmed orders this offer will end today :(

If anyone is still interested in a kit, PM me and I will see if I can work something out for you :)

Andy

• 6 months later...