Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forgotton How Awesome The Gs300 Mk1 Is!

hi all,

after changing the rear tyres and having all four balanced, i took my gs300 sport mk1 for a trip from london to devon and back.

i forgot how this car excels once its in its element. the response in power/sport mode and ease the car was on the motorway was unreal. also i had 2 passengers at the back. when i switched driver at bristol, i thought i'd sit in the back for the first time since owning the car. i just couldn't believe how smooth and luxurious sitting at the rear was! so much so i fell asleep! my Brother in law had never driven a lex or my car before, and just couldn't believe how good it was!

on the way back from devon pretty much the same, great power, smooth ride. i realised that on both trips i didn't feel tired, or worn out from the trip. it just got me thinking of how a newer gs300 or gs450 must feel like to drive and be driven in.

great car!

all i have to do now is remove all the dead bugs off the front!!

finest1 :D

I travelled to Devon last weekend too, and can only agree how great these cars are as a long distance cruiser.

I drive from the NW to London on a regular basis and I actually look forward to it knowing that I'll be be in a GS300. It completely changes the way you look at motorway driving and long journeys. But saying that, the seats in the Mk2 are much comfier than the Mk3.