Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tdi

greycobba

MATE STAY AWAY ONE WORD "COWBOYS"

what do you base that comment on.....

i know a few who have been happy, i had alot of the work done on my car there, and were always fair and helpfull

yes some have been unhappy, but there are 2 sides to storys, and usually on the tinterweb people only choose to listen to one side.............

TDi can be expensive agreed, but there still around and they do good work on very good cars, so they are obviously doing something very right

I carn't really say anything but read quite a few threads where people haven't been happy about the job that has been done on their cars by the way mat do you still use them for the work on your car and also is it true that wayne from spc horsham used to work at tdi.

I carn't really say anything but read quite a few threads where people haven't been happy about the job that has been done on their cars by the way mat do you still use them for the work on your car and also is it true that wayne from spc horsham used to work at tdi.

yes its true

Phil left TDI after working there for several years to set up his own tuning business

Wayne who also worked at TDI joined him

didnt last long though !

I see a lot of complaints about TDI, mostly by people who have never used their services or even bought anything from them

they have been around a long time, and appear to be successful, so I guess they are doing something right :whistling:

I almost bought my exhaust from them, I was happy with the price and about to place the order when I got him to confirm the total which had suddenly shot up, they forgot to tell me the price was +vat. It put it way over my budget. In the end I got a better price from Future Motorsports.

I cant comment on any of their mechanical experience, but it does seem like their customer service is lacking some. I've emailed them on a couple of occasions and have received abrupt, bordering on rude replies.

I took them off my bookmarks list purely for the fact that I could see things quickly going south if I wanted to *gasp* return something I'd purchased.

Just imo...

EDIT: Crap I take that back *bites tongue*. Its actually pro-lex I was thinking of. TDI have been quite quick and polite in replying to emails. Yes they seem expensive, but they also seem very knowledgeable and very willing to help. I'd avoid buying direct from their website without speaking to them first though, as a lot of the prices seem totally out.

mat do you still use them for the work on your car

no i dont, i do most of my work myself, however if i needed to i would be more than happy to take it back there, or any other car i own....im thinking of taking the GS into them to get an exhaust made up, as i cant get 3 phase at my work to run my own welder(we have it, but its not set upto a socket)

i am still in regular contact with mark and the others at TDI, but on a personal basis and not just business

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links