#16 Parthiban

Parthiban

Club Post Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,772 posts
  • Lexus: IS200 SE Auto

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

My mate over at 'Over the Rainbow' Carwash and detailing just washed it ready for a show: (Check out some of the other cars...I wish there was a drool pic lol)

http://87.194.35.237...ead.php?t=36146

See pics around 2/3rds of the way down... B)

If you guys are around the Hangerlane area, there is no better carwash in the area for the same Eastern European prices!! They use all top end products inc Autoglym and the two bucket method only.. you can't ask much more than that :winky:

Awesome pics, have to go to Salon Privé at some point!

Where are these guys? They're proper detailers that have a car wash place?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Purvesh

Purvesh

Club Post Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts
  • Name: Purvesh
  • Lexus: IS250 SE-L
  • Year: 2007

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:00 AM

My mate over at 'Over the Rainbow' Carwash and detailing just washed it ready for a show: (Check out some of the other cars...I wish there was a drool pic lol)

http://87.194.35.237...ead.php?t=36146

See pics around 2/3rds of the way down... B)

If you guys are around the Hangerlane area, there is no better carwash in the area for the same Eastern European prices!! They use all top end products inc Autoglym and the two bucket method only.. you can't ask much more than that :winky:

Awesome pics, have to go to Salon Privé at some point!

Where are these guys? They're proper detailers that have a car wash place?

Right here buddy:
http://87.194.35.237...ghlight=rainbow

It's right before Ace Cafe! You take the exit for Park Royal off the A406 if your heading towards Hangerlane (as if your going to Ealing Road the back way lol).

No they started as a 'proper' car wash that have now expanded to offer detailing at a very reasonable price. Like I said the car wash costs are the same as other places but these guys just go above and beyond those places in terms of cleaning method and products! B)

#18 Parthiban

Parthiban

Club Post Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,772 posts
  • Lexus: IS200 SE Auto

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

Right here buddy:

It's right before Ace Cafe! You take the exit for Park Royal off the A406 if your heading towards Hangerlane (as if your going to Ealing Road the back way lol).

No they started as a 'proper' car wash that have now expanded to offer detailing at a very reasonable price. Like I said the car wash costs are the same as other places but these guys just go above and beyond those places in terms of cleaning method and products! B)

Damn just £5 for a wash?! I've paid the eastern europeans more than that in the past :hehe:

Any idea what their detailing prices are like? Sounds like a plan for the next I'm down at Ace, drop the car in next door and pick it up a bit later :winky:

#19 Purvesh

Purvesh

Club Post Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts
  • Name: Purvesh
  • Lexus: IS250 SE-L
  • Year: 2007

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:14 AM

Right here buddy:

Damn just £5 for a wash?! I've paid the eastern europeans more than that in the past :hehe:

Any idea what their detailing prices are like? Sounds like a plan for the next I'm down at Ace, drop the car in next door and pick it up a bit later :winky:

lol, yeah he's looking to review the pricing at some point due to the costs of the products he's using are far above his competitors. He even snowfoams the car aswell!

Re detailing, he's only just started up and as with detailing it really depends on the condition of your exiting paintwork and amount of correction needed. Yeah take it down next time and speak to either Afif or Raj and say Purvesh from Evotechnik referred you. They'll sort you out as there looking for the word to spread first. :winky:

#20 The Swede

The Swede

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Name: Sandy
  • Lexus: GS430
  • Year: 2001

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

This beast is really rare as hen's teeth :(

I live just between Nice and Monaco and there are "quite a few" exclusive cars in Monaco and in the villages around here, I've seen everything, even 3 Veyrons parked next to eachother... but still trying to spot my first LF-A on the open road.

#21 SHELLDRAKE

SHELLDRAKE

Gold Member

• Gold Member
  • 275 posts
  • Name: Norman
  • Lexus: LS400
  • Year: 1997

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

I have seen one at Mitchel Lexus near Ellesmere Port, it was in the showroom for a couple of weeks before going to it's new owner in "Saudi Arabia" apparently a young prince, while i was there I took some pictures of it,nice car ,but too dear for me.

Shelldrake

#22 Malc

Malc

Club Post Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • Name: Malcolm
  • Lexus: 1995 LS 400 MK3
  • Year: 1995

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

Just watched Top Gear on Dave on Freeview and they put the LFA thru its paces .... looks a fine Lexus to me.

Doubt I'd want to pay £340,000 for one tho'. But I might ..... if I won the Lottery and couldn't think that I would want to keep my LS400 .............. my preferred mode of transport no matter what ........ ... maybe it's an age thingy too.

My grandchildren would be amazed, shocked, stunned but above all, amazingly envious.

Malc

#23 Lezz

Lezz

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Name: Les
  • Lexus: CT200h F-Sport Navi
  • Year: 2012

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

According to the salesman who sold me my car, yesterday, one LFA did a UK tour of Lexus dealerships in March/April. It was delivered on a trailer and put in the showroom on security pads for a week at a time. Would loved to have seen it.

#24 BigV

BigV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Name: MARTIN
  • Lexus: IS 250C
  • Year: 2010

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

A couple of pics of the showroom model doing the tour at Lexus Hedge End, near Southampton, back in May this year. I always find the sign above the bonnet in the 1st pic rather amusing. 

Attached Thumbnails

• LFA - Copy.jpg
  • 20130517_141835 - Copy.jpg

#25 rayaans

rayaans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Name: Rayaan
  • Lexus: RX450h F Sport + ML
  • Year: 2012

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

There was a 61 plate Black LFA with beige seats and red carpets on Autotrader for £280k + VAT a few weeks back.Only had 300 miles on it as well.

EDIT - Oh BTW its still here! http://www.autotrade...lexus?logcode=p

Listed as an LX because theres no slot for an LFA!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have