Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Ones Are These

mike213735

Hi all,

I have been fighting with myself regarding selling my LS. I am now cured and will be keeping the car.

In November, when it passed the MOT, there where a couple of advisories, these being:-

1) Offside Front suspension has slight play in a lower suspension balljoint - Simple enough

2) Nearside Rear Inner Front suspension has slight movement at a wishbone pin or bush - ?

3) Offside Rear Inner Front suspension has slight movement at a wishbone pin or bush - ?

Has anyone got a diagram they can post here to let me know where I should be looking for numbers 2 and 3?

Thanks

Mike

Hi all,

I have been fighting with myself regarding selling my LS. I am now cured and will be keeping the car.

In November, when it passed the MOT, there where a couple of advisories, these being:-

1) Offside Front suspension has slight play in a lower suspension balljoint - Simple enough

2) Nearside Rear Inner Front suspension has slight movement at a wishbone pin or bush - ?

3) Offside Rear Inner Front suspension has slight movement at a wishbone pin or bush - ?

Has anyone got a diagram they can post here to let me know where I should be looking for numbers 2 and 3?

Thanks

Mike

I would imagine they are referring to the upper arms/wishbones inner bushes.

Andy

Andy,

It failed the MOT on the rear upper balljoint, which meant I had to replace the entire arm, so if you're right, one of these has been done anyway.

Sod it, I'll let it fail (if it does) in November and take it from there.

Thanks

Mike

Andy,

It failed the MOT on the rear upper balljoint, which meant I had to replace the entire arm, so if you're right, one of these has been done anyway.

Sod it, I'll let it fail (if it does) in November and take it from there.

Thanks

Mike

LOL, sounds like a plan to me ;)

Andy

• 5 months later...

Hi all,

Thanks

Mike

Dont know if you still need this Mike. I have an exploded diagram of all the rear suspension parts. My car is a late 93 so part #s might be different. let me know if you want a copy. Or you could always do what o did. Ring your Lexus dealer and ask them to print off the diagram for your car.