Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is220D / 250 18" Sport

Just wanna know how much i can fetch for my sport alloys (18").. mint condition with about 3-4k left on the tyres, as im looking to buy some 19" BBS hopefully if the price is right for these on my car (see pic)

post-35896-0-03846700-1295972599.jpg

Sorry to post slight off-topic. I did try a PM but apparently you cannot receive?

Nice car!

Did you get it like that or mod? I have a 220D sport, same wheels and I wanted that front bib and the rear spoiler which appear to be off the SR (GFX). Did you add them yourself? and if so does that mean the f-sport decals are an add on?

Cheers Mick.

na na, not a problem, no matter about the thread, but yeh i did all the stuff myself.. i got this car bog standard as a is220d sport (mm), iput the sr kit on myself and the exhaust conversion, lowered by 30mm all round (eibach), carbon front grill.

i know its not a f sport, but their not many Is's in my area so no one knows what a f sport is and not many have the knowledge of lexus sport models.... the decal i got made myself.. and all the other decals too..

im just looking for OEM Style in these but in 19"... have seen some Ace 205, look identical.. so b4 i buy them i want to sell these.

but if u have any other q's be my guest

gt the kit from Lexus had a special deal on all the kit for £400, so i didnt think twice and was down there like a flash.

ive decide to go for one of the two alloys now 100%

1 TSW Willows

2 Team Dynamics Equinox

seen both on lexus..

post-35896-0-62736900-1296338094.jpg

post-35896-0-07546800-1296338118.jpg

post-35896-0-96423200-1296338141.jpg

Edited by janey
Ace880 is not a gold member therefore unable to sell to you or anyone else here

LOL, yeh i originally was gonna go for the Ace 205's.. but when i saw these two, im in love...lol

Faz Faz.. i think u just made my mind up.. everyone i showed, said it difficult to decidebetween the 2, so im going for the Top one.. the original wheel is called Carlsson 1/16, but cant fing in the uk,, the next best look a like is Team Dynamics Equinox (almost identical) and cheaper

check the thread out

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-second-generation/324604-more-new-mooncakes-whats-going-on-here-56k-no.html

and u mentioned ur car pulls to one side.. sure it aint buckled or out tracked or not balanced maybe

post-35896-0-14947600-1296409518.jpg

will do.. trust me when i say i been on the net for week trying to see different alloys on the IS.. then i came across a lexus US club website were so many people posted their setups and u can see what really suits this car.. and the one i picked suited it the best in my opinion.

cant wait to order em...

Nice car. I like the body kit. Had this on my old IS250 SR.

Wondered if anybody knows if the front skirt kit would fit a new IS250C, and whether that item can be bought separately, I would guess so in the case of damage repair etc.

Would be nice to make my IS250C start to look something like this:

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/31357/2009-lexus-is250-c-gets-its-f-sport-on

That looks nice! I tired to look for those alloys but lexus told me they dont do 19" in F Sport, only in IS F.. the f sport are only 18".. Correct me if im wrong.. Im sure that link above said 19" forged alloys for the f sport.. Maybe it is available out of europe only.. Any views?

Wondered if anybody knows if the front skirt kit would fit a new IS250C, and whether that item can be bought separately, I would guess so in the case of damage repair etc.

Would be nice to make my IS250C start to look something like this:

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/31357/2009-lexus-is250-c-gets-its-f-sport-on

The saloon skirt won't fit as the bumpers are different, but as long as the IS-C hasn't been facelifted then that skirt in your link will fit won't it? Or is it not available in the UK?

That looks nice! I tired to look for those alloys but lexus told me they dont do 19" in F Sport, only in IS F.. the f sport are only 18".. Correct me if im wrong.. Im sure that link above said 19" forged alloys for the f sport.. Maybe it is available out of europe only.. Any views?

The F-Sport alloys are 19", but I'm not sure these bits are directly available in the UK. I think they're talking about the alloys off the IS250 F-Sport which are 18".

F-Sport 1

F-Sport 2

• 1 month later...

na na, not a problem, no matter about the thread, but yeh i did all the stuff myself.. i got this car bog standard as a is220d sport (mm), iput the sr kit on myself and the exhaust conversion, lowered by 30mm all round (eibach), carbon front grill.

i know its not a f sport, but their not many Is's in my area so no one knows what a f sport is and not many have the knowledge of lexus sport models.... the decal i got made myself.. and all the other decals too..

im just looking for OEM Style in these but in 19"... have seen some Ace 205, look identical.. so b4 i buy them i want to sell these.

but if u have any other q's be my guest

Hi there, ive just bought a 250 SR. CAn i ask where you got the carbon front grill? Looks sweet! B)

• 2 months later...

hi, sorry for the very late reply.. i did it myself.. wrapped it in 3D di-noc tape, u can get it from eBay for about 5 quid, its soooo easy all u need is a heat gun to apply

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links