Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

100.000 Km Service

erm... a 100,000km .. I think that is the 60,000 mile service.

This is a major service (and the price reflect this), although it may be worth calling your local dealer and asking for a quote.

ifraz....

what they have vhange to your IS? I don't have understand if the timing belt will be changed at 100.000 km or more (i've read also 150.000 km :blink: )....

Apart from the standards oil, oil filter - air filter... spark plugs? A/C filter....

tell me please.... if you can....

i have to chose to buy or not an IS200 with 88.000 km.... (after 1 year or less i think i'll have to do the 100.000 service... <_< )

Buena serra

The IS need an insection every 15.000kms, so should be as listed bellow:

15.000kms light one

30.000kms big one

45.000kms light one

60.000kms biggest one

75.000kms light one

90.000kms big one

and so on, sorry I've got the manual to check it carrefully, but anyway try to resume all the story of your IS, checking the inspections tags and dates, and reading the bilt paper coming with to know what they've done to the car.

With 88.0000 kms you're closed to a big one I think

@d'taleur

Vince

ifraz....

what they have vhange to your IS? I don't have understand if the timing belt will be changed at 100.000 km or more (i've read also 150.000 km  :blink: )....

Apart from the standards oil, oil filter - air filter... spark plugs? A/C filter....

tell me please.... if you can....

i have to chose to buy or not an IS200 with 88.000 km.... (after 1 year or less i think i'll have to do the 100.000 service...  <_< )

I'm not exactly sure what work was carried out in the 60K service. :blush: I will try to dig out the service report which lists all the work which was done on my recent 60K service.

I know it was a major service, but the timing belt wasn't changed. This is due at 100K.

vince....

Buona sera... Buon giorno... :yahoo:

Il mio rivenditore mi farebbe il talgiando dei 90.000 km prima di consengarmi la makkina... :yahoo:... se è uno di quelli grossi è una cosa molto buona vero???

:yahoo:

Non avete capito una parola? (you haven't understand a word???) :D

i translate now....

My dealer sells me the is200 with 90.000 km service done! So it's a good thing if the service is expensive... correct?

Yes, the dealer is sure about the car in fact he gives me 2 years of total warranty!!! :yahoo:

So the timing belt has to be changed at 100.000 km???? :whistling:

FID.....

If anyone of you want to come to Italy this Summer.... i'm ready for Italian Lesson.... so you can easily pick-up italian girls.... :lol:

:lol:

guys.... after 1 year i'm only a LEX IS 200 DREAMER....

but....

the derams comes true sometimes..... :yahoo: i'm working very hard to find a good is200 :crybaby:

Clar que te entic pro be (catalan)

Claro que te entiendo (castellano)

Bien sur je te comprends (guess)

Italian & catalan are easy to understand each other:)

And what about the price ? how many euros your dealer is asking for that joy?

@rivederci :)

Vincet

oppppsss...

according to the largest second hand french service for cars, the price is around 10500 euros for a 99 model as yours without leather, without gps & without driver electrical seat, for 19.000 kms/year (76.000kms)

http://www.lacentrale.fr/lacote_origine.ph...&version=146909

12600 euros for a 2000 model with the same equipment than yours

http://www.lacentrale.fr/lacote_origine.ph...&version=146909

My half euro opinion, this car at 14.500 euros is too expensive

@d'taleur

Vince

found this, a bit more expensive but negociable i think, it's the Sivam group where I buy my cars :

LEXUS IS 200 PACK  - 2000

15 900 €

Financez ce véhicule

Options &

Réparations

ABS, Rbag, GPS, Clim., Syst. audio

Garantie 12 mois - 57500 km - Dpt 75

Mise en circulation 01 / 05 / 2003

1ère main Oui

Puissance fiscale 10 cv

Boîte de vitesse Mécanique

Energie Essence

Couleur bleu métal

You could aim for a 15000 euros as target, less kilometers more equipment, just an example