AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Dinho

Stare And Drive

Ever Missed the traffic lights  

8 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever missed getting through lights due to staring at another car..?

• Yes
    • No
    • Almost (turbo got me through) :)

Just want to ask all drivers of modified cars

I drive daily, and when i see drivers of the same model car they do tend to stare a lot (except some women and elderly people)

Some stare so much when driving past I think if they look any longer their car will end up being a write off due to lack of attention! I admit sometimes I lose concentration because I give them a look back.

I sometimes feel embarassed when someone pulls up beside me and inspects the nack then slowly edges forward to inspect the front, then burn my face with their eye rays, I think I may get tints!

Just want to know if anyone else has had any strange straring experiences with drivers of the same model car that your driving because its done up..??

Poll Question "have you ever missed getting through lights due to staring at another car..?" I had to answer no as never through staring... laughing maybe :lol:

I drive a Vitz (Yaris) which is stripped, fitted with a roll cage & has sponsors stickers all over it so yes I guess the stares & strange "what the heck is that?" looks from the high percentage of Yaris drivers, though I'm guessing that's because most of them are over 70 :winky: