Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy Trd Aluminum Oil Cap

GRiM

Guys,

I have a possible GB offer on this.

I need a quick answer on this as a potential Group Buy.

Normal Price new £82 inc Vat

GB Price about £45 inc. VAT and delivery.

TRD ALUMINIUM OIL CAP

TRD_Oil_Cap.jpg

FITS LEXUS IS200 & ALTEZZA

TOYOTA SUPRA : CELICA : MR2 : RAV4 : CAMRY : COROLLA

Your thoughts?

Will also try to get matching radiator cap.

TRDradcap.jpg

P.S.

Q: Can't participate in any Group Buy?

A: Then you ain't a GOLD member. See HERE for further details.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRiM, id be intrested in the supra fit one, but if it does............and this includes fitting the IS300 it will not fit the is200,

the is200 is a screw in type same as is fitted to the LS models(V8)

wheres the is300 /supra etc etc are push and twist

gordon id be intrested in the supra fit one, but if it does............and this includes fitting the IS300 it will not fit the is200,

the is200 is a screw in type same as is fitted to the LS models(V8)

wheres the is300 /supra etc etc are push and twist

Valid point Mat,

As you know the Supra was available with a number of different engine types, therefore the oil cap may be different, depending on which model of engine used.

The description on these is as follows:-

• Brand New In Box TRD Oil Cap
    Hottest TRD Design
    Top Quality Product Uses On Most TOYOTA Race Engines In Japan
    Polished Billet Aluminum
    This Oil Cap Fits All TOYOTA Vehicles That Uses Screw Type
    FITS TOYOTA SUPRA - CELICA - MR2 - RAV4 - IS200 - CAMRY - COROLLA - ECHO - SOLARA - MATRIX
    Easy Installation, No Tools Required
    Retail Price: $80.00 + TAX !!!
    READY TO SHIP

I added the BOLD on Screw Type

However, I'll clarify with the supplier.

strange the 2jz ge and gte engines use the push turn type, the only cars with the screw type are the is200 and the V8 engines.

anyway after clarification by the Group Buy meister i think everyone will be pleased with there order

I know the IS200 uses a screw type.

Hence my reason for chasing this supplier.

However, just to be sure, I WILL buy One sample.

If it disney fit my car, then at least Mat will be happy, as he can have it.

But the key wording here is Screw Type*, so I have faith.

I will also ask if they can supply the push & twist type, so perhaps everybody will be happy.

*No smutty jokes please :P that includes you Mat (wildrnes)

*No smutty jokes please :P that includes you Mat (wildrnes)

fffffffffff gnnnnnnnnnnnnn prrrp hgnnnnnnnnnnnn thwarppppppppppppppp

i cannie do it captain i have'ne got the power

can i have a screw please gord........

oh and possibly a push and twist for my dad :blink:

I can't believe all you guys are contemplating spending £45+........on an OIL CAP :blink: when there are millions of shoddy bathrooms all over the world like mine that need replacing. How about some donations towards my TAP (Toyota Applied Plumbing) and new bog. Let's face it, £45 big ones for a piece of aluminium that spends 98.342% of the time hidden in the dark under the bonnet is maybe a bit OTT!

Oh well, spose it's your money so you spend it how you want to. I think I must be getting old!

I can't believe all you guys are contemplating spending £45+........on an OIL CAP :blink: when there are millions of shoddy bathrooms all over the world like mine that need replacing. How about some donations towards my TAP (Toyota Applied Plumbing) and new bog. Let's face it, £45 big ones for a piece of aluminium that spends 98.342% of the time hidden in the dark under the bonnet is maybe a bit OTT!

Oh well, spose it's your money so you spend it how you want to. I think I must be getting old!

:lol::lol:

I thought that as well. But there are some members who have their bonnets open at most meets, and I must say that it does look good especially with additional mods (ie Supercharger)

I thought that as well. But there are some members who have their bonnets open at most meets, and I must say that it does look good especially with additional mods (ie Supercharger)

yeah - true.

thats why I'm not joining this group buy - the only thing under my bonnet is an engine bay that has never been cleaned since new :sad:

OK,

I've got some good news, and I've got some good news.... :winky:

The good news is, one of these little beauties is on it's way to me.

And the good news is, it's even cheaper than I thought!!!

:lol: :lol:

Now let's hope customs don't stick their noses in!! <_<

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links