Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy Trd Aluminum Oil Cap

GRiM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRiM - you gone on holiday mate? Whats happening with the caps - am nearly wetting myself with excitement for all these things on order, none of which are here!!!! :ohmy: :) :whistling:

yeah just a little. Caused by reading all your lots signitures etc and feeling left out!

Especially you Mat, with your crrrrrazy conversion. Even makes the white look nice! :blink: :winky:

GRiM - you gone on holiday mate? .........

Actually yes I am on holiday..

Sorry for the delay. I had to postpone the delivery from the supplier until I get back.

I'm in Japan and this is the first time I've had a chance to get on the internet.

It took me 40 minutes to type an email message with a japanese keyboard!! It kept spell checking in Japanese for each word as I typed it.

I'll update you on this GB when I get back.

GRiM Scoop!! I was passing a Nissan dealer in Tokyo during their launch of the new Nissan Skyline, and have piccys of it too..

• 2 weeks later...

been back a week... ;)

More of these beauties are winging there way to me as we speak.

Supplier was out of stock, but still took my order... :angry:

Payment details up soon...

Ok guys,

Nearly there.

Finally got a supplier for the TRD Radiator cap

TRDradcap.jpg

I now need to know how many of you want both the TRD oil cap AND the TRD Rad cap.

The following members are already down for the Oil cap.

Fidgits

DaveEllen

DUNCAN

wildrnes

pee.j

Fargo

bazza

Mr-Lex

imi

neil is200

Gus Woodcock

shieldnj

I've sent you all a PM, so check 'em out and let me know.

If anyone just wants the RAD cap then let me know, but I assume most will want the OIL cap or both.

Price will be £20 for the RAD cap. B)

If anyone else wants to add their name for this GB, better get their spoke in now :)

Hey man I am hurt, I want the oil cap too!! Put name down ages ago! :huh::unsure:

Yeah put me down for the rad cap to please. Let me know how to pay.

GRiM - coul you also let me know when these will be send out as I am away from home at mo!! Ta

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links