Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Remembering Johnboy

aido

I just found out that unfortunately Johnboy passed away recently - those of you who remember him will know he was a great guy.

I just noticed there was no mention on here that I could see so I just wanted to send my regards to John - rest in peace mate and my thoughts are with Jo who he has left behind now.

Never had the pleasure of meeting John but he was a valued member on here and from what I've heard sounds like a great person.

My thoughts are also with his friends and family, RIP John :(

I have just seen the news on FB, really sad to hear, I last saw John when he delivered a bonnet for the Lex for me after that wild Xmas do in Nottingham where someone reversed in to my car.

Really sad news.. RIP John.

I have just learnt the news on Facebook, it is avery sad day for LOC, John was very involved in the Club and he will be greatly missed. My condoleances to his family :crybaby:

always sad to hear of someone leaving us

even more so when that person is someone you know and had a great deal of esteem for

John was a lovely person, with a heart of gold

he loved his cars and everything that surrounded them

If he could help someone he would, and did many a time

the last time I met John was at his house, he was under going chemo for the cancer, it was obvious it was getting him down, he had to give up driving and was so restricted in living an everyday life, and yet he chatted about cars and did his best to make us feel comfortable, no moaning just looking on bright side of everything

my thoughts were with him then and to this day

all the best mate

sleep tight

• 7 months later...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...