Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted Original Side Skirts And Front Skirt Is200

m_0_m_0

Hi all, hopefully someone can help, i am after a genuine set of plastic side skirts and front skirt trd type for the is200. does anyone have either or all for sale??

thanks

mo

This has been covered recently and I believe that Lexus still sells them.

yeh i checked lexus and it works out to around 460 plus vat. thats kinda way out my budget :), second hand ones would be ideal

Hi all, hopefully someone can help, i am after a genuine set of plastic side skirts and front skirt trd type for the is200. does anyone have either or all for sale??

thanks

mo

This has been covered recently and I believe that Lexus still sells them.

Got mine recently for £80 plus p&p from a car being broken on eBay...Paint job on them, and fitted, look terrific :D

IMAG0490.jpg

This might be a good bet for you as well, or there are a number of FG kits as well on there - though I'm not sure how decent those are...

ah man been ringing round eBay sittin on it like a hawk but they all seem to go quicker then i can spell side skirt lol. its like a crazy hunt hopefully al get some luck soon

there was a green IS breaking on ebay yesterday with the kit, worth checkin

I recently got some off eBay, cost me £100 for brand new genuine splitter and £200 for genuine skirts off a smashed up car. you best off looking on eBay ireland for some. They seem to be braking all the altezza's and is200. If u get them off lexus they dont come painted either :) PICT0068.jpg