Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Fog Light Bulb Removal

Hi

I know how to remove the front fog light bulb by removing the bolts from the arch liners, how about if its got the TRD front spoiler ? mine came with it when i got the car, would removing the arch liner still be a problem ? dont want to have the hassle of removing that as well just to access front fog light bulbs. any help be good thanks !

You can take the fog light out from the front. The light has two bolts (10mm i think)at the side. You get to them from the air vents, just undo them and the fog pops out with a bit of force.

You can take the fog light out from the front. The light has two bolts (10mm i think)at the side. You get to them from the air vents, just undo them and the fog pops out with a bit of force.

That's a pain in the bum just to change the bulbs. I don't even think it's possible for the L/H fog because the wiring loom is so tight.

I think what we're trying to ask is, how flexible is the front bumper with the Trd lip attached when peeling back the arch liner?