Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mirror Controls

hey guys bit of a long story but bare with me.

So I had an alarm fitted to my IS about 2 months ago and today while washing I accidentally moved the wing mirrors so I tried to use the door controls only to find this:

IMAG0134.jpg

The reason I say about the alarm is I know that before the installation of the alarm these mechanisms worked just fine, in fact I was quite impressed by the folding mirrors (first car ive owned that has the feature) and no one has touched the door card before or after the alarm install.

My questions are; Where do I stand on this as its my word against his and how much are these to replace?

thanks

Craig

The only explaination to me seems to be the alarm install.

you sure they didnt move the door car because from my knowledge of the Lexus system the drivers door area is the best place to attach to a lot of the wires required for fiting an alarm etc.

well that's what I thought but what would of connected to the back of that unit is just dangling down with no new wires spilced in so it really has no reason for it to be smashed off and even if that where the case why smash it off and not just disconnect?