Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Number Plate Holder

Hi all

That front number plate holder needs replacing on my is200, slightly broken, usually i throw away and use a jap size plate but them dreaded holes then i came across this pic seems like that guy used something to block them holes out, anyone know what it is or anything similer i can use, it looks quite neat the way its done ! cheers

is200.jpg

looks like just a pair of blanking plugs good idea actually i had the same trouble on my civic when i converted to jap plates luckily the civic had similar things already there.

Thanks,

Alot jap cars has this trouble, i know mazda's do as well as honda's

these are listed in size and dirt cheap too plugs

Thanks ! that makes things whole lot easier ! If only UK allow motor bike size plates legally like this austrian/swiss IS200 i seen alot so they must be legal there !

im sure theres no law on plate size (obviously no motorbike style plates), aslong as the letters are in the standard prefex size with some reflective surround they should be fine, ive never been pulled for my front and rears.

im sure theres no law on plate size (obviously no motorbike style plates), aslong as the letters are in the standard prefex size with some reflective surround they should be fine, ive never been pulled for my front and rears.

you must have 1cm from the edge of the letters to the edge of the plate...