• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whappen, Boodclaat?

When dem nex Kart meet, Breh?

BP :zee:

Whappen, Boodclaat? tranlation hello there folks

When dem nex Kart meet, Breh? translation when are we having another superb karting meet 'brother'

easy if you kno how

by the power of the fro !!!!!!!!!!

Just Set it off in Harrogate with the 'fro!

Big Pimpin just took the Rex into a lovely little spar town and set it ofdf with some fine biyatchs!!!

Great night had by all but I left when they stopped stroking the top fro and when for the Low fro!!!

What is it about the fro? Honeys love it!

To answer the fundamental question....when's the next meet......well, dont think it's been decided yet!!!

We suggested 3 months, and people requested a more "northern" meet. Pain in the backside for me (I live in Kent !) but in fairness to the northerners, they did travel an awful long way, so it's only fair.

To all the northerners...............do you know of any decent karting tracks !? Does silverstone have any - or maybe Donnington? They might be northern enough. I dont know, only suggestions.

We'll consider dates soon I guess, so people can put in their diary

:zee:

well your version of northen and ours could be a little mixed up

for us northen meens above the middlands ie not near brum

we is thinkin leeds manchester is northen

remember the klf song its grim up north?

i dont remember in the lyrics it saying

donnington or silverstone

ill look in to it

i kno we have an indoor track in manchester

next to manchester united ground

so most of you southeners will kno where that is

(matt runs for cover)

he he.....well, I was under the impression of more northern than oxford !

and yes yes yes.......i know where old trafford is.

Think we do need to have a slightly more northern venue, but for people like Steve who live on south-coast, it will be one hell of a drive!!!

IFRAZ suggest leicester.......???

yeah... i suffer wherever it is!

i aint driving any further than leicester! that would already costs me £50 in fuel! then the race... after all that i would expect you to let me win! B)

but it could also give some of our nothen members a chance to participate too

not everyone wants to drive so far

we have at least 15 members in the north west alone

and only lynda and i came

so next race we have flat caps

hey you southeners you could always car share :yahoo:

we did :zee: :zee: :zee:

The idea of the north/south rotation was to give a maximum number of members an opportunity to participate in the Karting challenge 'as a whole'...

It will be returning south.... so its possible a few people may have to skip the event, but will have the chance at the next southern location...

I'm assuming it's in 3 months time so there are 2 meets already in october on the 11th and 18th.So 4th or 25th maybe?

I won't be far off £40 to loughborough coming from the north but it is very handy for the M1.I don't know what the other northern lads feel about it but it gets my vote.

Shame i wasn't fit enough to make the one in oxford,it looks like you all had a great time.

Loved the :zee: btw

well your version of northen and ours could be a little mixed up

for us northen meens above the middlands ie not near brum

we is thinkin leeds manchester is northen

remember the klf song its grim up north?

i dont remember in the lyrics it saying

donnington or silverstone

ill look in to it

i kno we have an indoor track in manchester

next to manchester united ground

so most of you southeners will kno where that is

(matt runs for cover)

and i thought oxford was north............... :backofnet:

Ifraz,

I've got nothin but Love for you, Bredren, but if you let these southern shandy drinkers think that Loughborough is in the North I will show you how to sit on that 'fro and still wind up with it on your head!

C'mon, lets talk about a Sheffield Venue at least. there is a great Karting track in Bradford which is only 15 miles off the M1 nr Leeds.

There is probly a one in Sheffield so I will find out details. If the south is the south then lets make the north true north!

Leeds/Bradford/Manchester/Sheffield/Wakefield/Doncaster/ *loz clears his throat* Stoke!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links