Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'fro Fiction..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J 46 of the M1 !?!?!? I join at J1, and it takes me 1 1/2hr to get there.

Fair enough tho guys......you did travel a long ol' way to get there on Saturday, so it is only fair.

I'd be staying over the night though I think!

Only 40mph carts tho. The ones from Oxford were meant to be 55mph and were slow enough.... the Leeds one's would be crawling speed with no acceleration... :shutit:

Now then girls...hold on to your hats and 'fros

What da ya reckon to this one? :P

I think it's pretty central for Northern LOC'ers and Southern fairies.

For those who turned up at JAPS a few weekends ago...it's only down the road from Thoresby Park where the JAPS event was held.

Amen

ok fine if you want to do a meet in leicester cool but call it a midlands event

lyn and i (and loz?) will still come, but we need!!! a northen event around the leeds manchester liverpool area for those coming from even further north (it does exist) :blink:

sorry to rant on at this, but as of yet i haven't travelled north to a meet

btw the leeds track looks fantastic

Ifraz,

that does look very bling!

Agreed with Mat that this is a MIDLANDS meet and the Norhtern meet will be leeds way. Poor Duncan has to come down from Newcastle way for these events. Lets not take the mick too much with location

I mean you southerners are supposed to be the big earners, so get you hand in yer pockets and your feet to the floor!

Loz

Ifraz,

If you keep being this well organised you have to accept that some people are going to question your sexuality!

Now I should point out that I am not homophobic at this point as you know. This is for the benefit of others...

Loz

Ps. Good on you mate! you just looking for that no/1 trophy at the first shot!!!

theres more than one member from the far north you know! and were not from bl**dy newcastle! thats like telling a man u supporter he should wear city colours!

we live in a small hick town called middlesbrough. Only playing. Leeds isnt too far to go, but depending on weekends nottingham is fine for me, my mini-me lives up there so it could be a perfect oportunity for extra access (wehay).

Ifraz,

If you keep being this well organised you have to accept that some people are going to question your sexuality!

:lol: Loz...you're a funny guy

Hey, what can I say...I think I'm getting addicted to Karting :winky:

Have you noticed that the locations I'm pointing out are all very close to me :whistling:

Ifraz,

I've got nothin but Love for you, Bredren, but if you let these southern shandy drinkers think that Loughborough is in the North I will show you how to sit on that 'fro and still wind up with it on your head!

C'mon, lets talk about a Sheffield Venue at least. there is a great Karting track in Bradford which is only 15 miles off the M1 nr Leeds.

There is probly a one in Sheffield so I will find out details. If the south is the south then lets make the north true north!

Leeds/Bradford/Manchester/Sheffield/Wakefield/Doncaster/ *loz clears his throat* Stoke!

the true bl**dy north is north as in other end of south, you dont get much more north than we are! oh *** im going on now. sorry bed time me thinks i'll have happy dreams of karting up north in DONCASTER (Oh hang on its about 1.5 hours south). mmmnnn happy north dreams mmmmnnnn. I will hold a geography seasion at JAE, I will supply beer, maps, compasses etc and it will be like good old school days. p.m. me with beer specification!

Ifraz would pass the doorstep challenge!

Yeah I know you wanna karting track in your back yard. As I say, I have no probs with Notts for a meet but I would like one in the north too. Middlesborogh is a long way from you buddy but the members need to have their share of the pie.

karting Goes North, young man!

Loz :zee:

As I say, I have no probs with Notts for a meet but I would like one in the north too. Middlesborogh is a long way from you buddy but the members need to have their share of the pie.

karting Goes North, young man!

Loz :zee:

OK, this is my last comment on this :blink:

The southern Karting event in Oxford was great. As Loz keeps saying, to make it fair for everyone, we should have one up North and one in and around the Midlands. This way lots of others who missed out on the Oxford event can take part in any future ones. Also, car sharing was mentioned...to keep cost of travel down etc. Matt W hitched a lift with Loz to Oxford <_<

Hey......note for southerners.....

how bout we do a "rolling convoy"......by this I mean Steve drives to my house, I drive me and Steve to JMRussel's, JMRussel drives me and Steve upwards etc..........that way ever person only puts a couple of hundred miles on their car (and consequently couple hundred miles of petrol) rather than 500+

Plus also, JMRussel has a rather nice LS :) :)

Seriously though, I think that could work ok - because down here we live quite a way from one another so car sharing will have to be thought about!!!

(Not necessarily those names, in that order, but you get the idea).

JM,

Me thinks you'll be breaking out the DVDs in the back for the kids.... :whistling:

Great idea Chaps, and Ifraz, Well inspired.

as there seems to be alot going on in October, I propose a September date the 6th or 13th (both Saturdays)

And at the Leeds location as an independent observer said it looked spankingly gorgeous!

So who can make the 6th or the 13th we will go with majority rule on the date. Maybe time to create a sensibly titled thread in club meets? and invite the northern contingent. They better blinkin' show now we have moved heaven and earth for them!

Loz

How about this one...

Name: Tockwith Circuit

Track Type: Outdoor

Length: 1260m

Telephone: 01423 - 358501

Fax: 01423 - 385865

The leeds one is shorter than the oxford one....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links