Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LEXUS/TOYOTA'S Being Imported

ok, for those who were in chat the other night, i have got an example of a car that i will be bringing in soon.

Altezza RS200 Z Edition

TRD front, rear and side skirts, Toms Barrel exhaust

41,000km (25,000 miles)

2000 model

after all costs, including importing, but NOT SVA(£500)

THIS CAR WILL SELL FOR £9,500

altezza_japan.jpg

Who would be intrsted in similer vehicles

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of intrest aswell i looked at Celica GT4 ST205'S

i can sell those for around £5000

supras for around £8000

full engineers reports will acome with the car as well as

english translation of all documents, and proof af de-registration in japan

on another point aswell........

i can source anything that takes your fancy....

as some peeps already know i run my own garage anyway, so the intention is to bring in slight accident damadged cars, as the initial cost is a tad lower than the Good cars.

this then should bring the whole cost down

nope will not show on HPI, the cars will be getting repaired by me, in germany before bringing them into the UK.

using genuin TOYOTA/LEXUS parts

I WILL NOT bring in anything that is major damaged, however the cars that have panel damage or light mechanical damage is no problem.

i have full jigging and painting facilitys to hand

I apologise if this is slightly :offtopic: ... but have you considering importing 'more seriously damaged' Altezza's etc.. for breaking??

I think people may be interested in bodykits or certain parts? (e.g. Z-edition seats/rear spoiler)

Just a thought?

yes.......

ive considered it, and yes i will do it...but i need to get the ball rolling, im not going to import a car that costs £1000 then shipping,

to break and make £500

then have to pay to dispose of the shell

as it is at the moment, and i can vouch for it, the UK importers are adding 100% to the cars imported costs

i bid on a celica gt4 last night in japan, grade 4(out of 5.5 grades)

it sold for £1800......a celica gt4 st205 for £1800

how much do they sell for in the uk...£8000 +

as i know a loop hole, im doing this so people can get good quality Altezza's or anything else at cost price from japan, less some expenses

look at the pic of the altezza above, if i sold that for £8000......how much do you see them for sale at from the importers..£11,000-£13000

i have the auction paperwork for a silver altezza , with slight damage infront of me here, it sold in auction for £4000

all it needs is a bonnet, bumper and wing

what i find strange is......no one will belive this as its to good to be true, just like the UK is200 sports for £17,500 i can get......not one single person has taken me up on the offer.

fine

pay UK dealer prices, and the same goes for the importers prices

a friend of mine was going to pay £13,000 for a R32 Skyline, ive shown him what there going for in auction.

guess where his £5000 is going

what i find strange is......no one will belive this as its to good to be true, just like the UK is200 sports for £17,500 i can get......not one single person has taken me up on the offer.

fine

Well, as far as I'm concerned, if i'd known about that before I bought my IS, I would of taken you up on it..

I think one of the major problems is that 75% of people here already have their car.

I think anyone considering buying an import should take you up on this offer.. but thats just my opinion...

so 25% still need a good deal...........

roll up roll up for cracking deals on imported or UK supplied cars

PM the new kid on the block :whistling:(HMMMM not new at all, been here since D-day)

can i point out a problem i see happening , i have just imported an altezza from japan and got it through a sva test by putting it through as disabled but laws changing later this year and you cant do this you have to put it through a esva test , which posses problems with imports from japan because you cant get certificates for some of the installations so it has to have lab tests which is very costly . so check in to this forseable problem please B)

thats not the loop hole i am refering to

the loop hole im refering to is to do with where i am, the esva isnt a problem as i get the certificates issued while the car is in germany through a Gutacten, in the german TUV station

when the car is brought into the UK i get the esva test done, register the car, then its legally yours

this takes a day

Whenever i go to look at another car, i will look into importing. But it wont be for quite some time yet.

Just mentioning it so you dont think your banging your head against a wall. :)

Guest mark_tsang

you say to pass SVA, it need rear fog light, MPH dials & radio expander, my 1999 Altezza dont have radio band expander.

can you get a Altezza 3.0 4dr sedan in japan?

i looked today 2x silver is300 gita(sportscross) 4 X 4

GRADE 5

Both 2001 models

car 1 : 17,000 km......sold for £12,000

car 2 : 57,000 km......sold for £ 10,000

REMEBER THESE ARE 3 LITRE 4 WHEEL DRIVE VERSIONS

Thanks Mat

Yes, definitely want a manual

Don't mind what colour it is, but pref not white

No funds available just yet, so will be slightly put out (!!!!) if an ideal car turns up tomorrow - but don't stop looking - got an empty credit card........... locked away, only to be used for an emergency.........

Matt

i looked today 2x silver is300 gita(sportscross) 4 X 4

GRADE 5

Both 2001 models

car 1 : 17,000 km......sold for £12,000

car 2 : 57,000 km......sold for £ 10,000

REMEBER THESE ARE 3 LITRE 4 WHEEL DRIVE VERSIONS

:excl::excl: you say say 4x4 do you have any piccys and/or tech spec,this may have been covered but what exactly is grade 5.....maybe you should start up a seperate homepage showing the cars you can source for the uk

Toyota Altezza 'Gita' Wagon

:excl:  :excl: you say say 4x4 do you have any piccys and/or tech spec,this may have been covered but what exactly is grade 5.....maybe you should start up a seperate homepage showing the cars you can source for the uk

Looks like it's what we know as the IS300 Sportcross - see article. Another article says it's available in 2 or 4 wheel drive.

toyota_Altezza_Gita_1.thumb.jpg

(larger picture)