Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Using A Japseed Exhaust?

Iam currently looking at getting a stainless steal exhaust and have a good idea which one i want. But i keep coming across japseed exhaust's here a link http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Lexus-IS200/Exhausts-and-Manifolds/Lexus-IS200-Stainless-Steel-Cat-Back-Exhaust-system./p-10-72-695/ anyone had any experiences with these, if so are they any good? as i don't want a super loud exhaust, just a nice sound. I am liking the sound of the cobra exhaust at the moment.

Cant say I've seen them before but i have been eye-ing up the HKS Silent Power as I don't want the noise just a nice note and nice exhaust tip. :P

Same here mate never heard of them. HKS is a very nice exhaust and i would love one myself they seem to be a tad more expensive than i want to pay at the moment, but saying that all the ones i really would like are around the £500 mark.

I always tend to think you get what you pay for and I've been doing a similar thing with springs but saving for the Eibach's as these seem to be the ones to run on the IS's.

Save a bit and get one you really want i say!!! HKS all the way!!! hahaaaa

I tend to agree but i do strongly love good value for money. Iv been looking at coilovers iv been eyeing up some meirster R's they are rated highly by all the Honda guys.