Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Lower Arm Bushs Ls400

jimjams

Hi There

I have read all the posts i can about this but just wondered if anyone has any more info on this ,i know its a much covered subject but am inexeperianced when it comes to lexus

I have recentley bought a 95 ls400 and have discovered a knocking noise on sudden braking coming from the front ,after taking it to the garage the mechanic showed my movement on the passenger top wishbone ball joint (not the 2 bushs) and movment on both lower suspension arms that connect to the balljoint ,having checked the high prices to replace these i was trying to track down replacement bushes ,my question is has anybody found replacement bushs for these anywhere and tryed them ?

Thanks for reading this any imput would be much appreciated

Hi There

I have read all the posts i can about this but just wondered if anyone has any more info on this ,i know its a much covered subject but am inexeperianced when it comes to lexus

I have recentley bought a 95 ls400 and have discovered a knocking noise on sudden braking coming from the front ,after taking it to the garage the mechanic showed my movement on the passenger top wishbone ball joint (not the 2 bushs) and movment on both lower suspension arms that connect to the balljoint ,having checked the high prices to replace these i was trying to track down replacement bushes ,my question is has anybody found replacement bushs for these anywhere and tryed them ?

Thanks for reading this any imput would be much appreciated

I think you can get bushes,but the ball joint is part of the arm.

I'll stand correction on this 'cos I'm not sure for '95.

Hi, just wondered what the mileage is ?

And ACLex might have some good and useful input for you ( hopes ). Maybe ask him specifically if he's not picking up on this thread.

Malc

Aclex supplied mw with some front arm bushes earlier this year. Please check with him against what you need .

The bushes i needed were not available for a mk3 but were for the mk4 . Its the same bush. But just not listed separate from the arm for the mk3 if that makes sense. Send him a pm. Hes very helpful

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links