Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Body Shop North East

Hi,

The IS200 could do with a bit of a spruce up; some stone chips, some heavy swirling, bit of a rub on the arch. Can anyone personally reccomend someone in the Sunderland/Shields/Newcastle area? I've used a few different bodyshops over the years and none have been really impressive. Most of the chips etc would smart repair, but, some won't. I'm looking for someone who'd say, I'm going to smartrepair all of those, then, I'm going to paint those bits (rather than trying to smartrepair stuff that needs a bigger job, or, just painting the whole bumper etc). Someone who really takes pride in their work, and, will get me the best possible finish. If they could then do a full once over with hand polisher, even better.

Thanks

Andrew

Thompson and Mackay in Seaton Burn are really good. The only place in Newcastle that still uses body solder instead of bodge. Expensive but you only get what you pay for. They repaired my car after it was bumped last year and it was perfect.

That's great, that's the type of place I'm looking for.

Thanks

Andrew

Just reading the whole of your post as I only glanced at it. Dont think they would do 'touch up work'. They would only do say whole body panel respray etc. But you could always try them.