Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dash Bulbs

bats

im new here and have a 2000 is200 se, im wanting to change all my bulbs in the dash etc, can some one tell me how many of each bulb and what bulb to do the clocks, heater dials and clock, and also the heated seat switches, trc control and snow mode and also the rear fog switches and the ring around the ignition barrel,

It's essentially a mix of t5 and t3 sized bulbs, but the heater unit and clock will require you to be very handy with a soldering iron.

Dash clock, rear fog switches and ignition ring are basically plug and play though.

For the trc/seat switches etc, it's very fiddly as the bulb that lights to indicate the switch is on (as opposed to the one that lights up when you put on sidelights) is behind a coloured piece of plastic.

Don't forget the cigarette lighter bulb and the door switch controls as well if you want to get them all...

ok so how many of each bulb then, i thought the heater controls were just plug out plug in type please can some one tell me how many of each bulbs i need for every thing, also the heated seet switch i just want the part that lights up when lights are on changed not the bit that lights up when switch is activated

• 3 weeks later...

im new here and have a 2000 is200 se, im wanting to change all my bulbs in the dash etc, can some one tell me how many of each bulb and what bulb to do the clocks, heater dials and clock, and also the heated seat switches, trc control and snow mode and also the rear fog switches and the ring around the ignition barrel,

hi i have found better LED dash kit with ignition ring just for £16.99 on eBay, and its work fine, Thanks to eBay seller ali2net, also i have change the heater controller light from same seller its work to. i have picture in my picture gallery have a look.

It's essentially a mix of t5 and t3 sized bulbs, but the heater unit and clock will require you to be very handy with a soldering iron.

Dash clock, rear fog switches and ignition ring are basically plug and play though.

For the trc/seat switches etc, it's very fiddly as the bulb that lights to indicate the switch is on (as opposed to the one that lights up when you put on sidelights) is behind a coloured piece of plastic.

Don't forget the cigarette lighter bulb and the door switch controls as well if you want to get them all...

Hi do not use t3 the are not very powerfull i have tried, i had to changed them. I used a dash kit from eBay the are more brighter than t3. Have a look @ my picture gallery.

On the heated seats and traction and snow buttons it's a film on the inside of the icon??? Don't know if it's different on yours but that's what it is on mine, it's a is200 SE 2000. If that helps.

Aah okay, you said dash lights so I thought you meant on the speedo.

The ones for the heated seats and snow/trc button in the centre console are a film on the plastic.

I think you have to just VERY carefully scrape it off.

T3 is just the size of the holder, not the type of bulb.

The only difference will be whether its SMD or LED, and it looks like you have LED? Because there are bright spots on the speedo dial in your pictures.

There is such type of bulb called t3, SMD is brightter than LED therfore i use SMD.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links