Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Projector Headlights In Is200 (Bi-Xenon)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 10 months later...

Nice conversion. My question is; how do you change the bulb? Unless I'm missing something, and I probably am, there's no way to access the bulb from the back of the headlight, so you'd need to split the headlight open again,remove the projector, disassemble the projector to change the bulb?

• 4 months later...

Nice conversion. My question is; how do you change the bulb? Unless I'm missing something, and I probably am, there's no way to access the bulb from the back of the headlight, so you'd need to split the headlight open again,remove the projector, disassemble the projector to change the bulb?

Sorry for not replying :( no no the bulb is easily accessible pull off the rubber boot at back of headlight bulb is just clipped in.

look carefully at this image this is the back of the headlight reassembled. i now have full rubber boots that cover the bulb and fit as the OEM rubber surround does in this photo.

img1073n.jpg

I am selling the car and was curious of interest in this headlights? I would need original satin finish headlight to replace with?

Note to moderators this is not a sale just enquiry to interest?

• 6 months later...

Hello guys

The Projectors are still going well, bulbs and all fine after two years:) and MOT passes all round.

I apologise for doing a little plugging here but seeing as it is my original post I think it is ok.

My girlfriend is entering the movie critic industry :/ and is trying to built up a fan base for her blog so saying as this post has over 10 000 views I thought there are bound to be a few of you interested in movies.

any support via liking or following would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys and don't be shy to ask for any HID help.

Blog and social links.

http://beccabuttonboo.blogspot.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/beccabuttonboo

• 2 months later...

Would be interested, however only have chrome ones (on car) but do have some spare ones painted grey that i got from someone else

Sorry for such a hugely late reply :/ Ive been moving house starting a new job and new university course!!! unfortunately the car did not sell :( but thanks for the interest.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Hi,

What size rubber housing caps did you buy? And any chance of a fitted picture please?

So sorry Billy for not paying attention to this post. Thankfully my phone gets an email when I get a message but not when this post has been replied to.

here are my housing caps. as you can see one is completely burst. They are slightly too big. 90mm

sbit.jpg

k2rr.jpg

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links