Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Reversing Camera Fitted To Navigation System

red-lex

I ordered a navtool interface form the states when my cousin visited earlier in the year. It's finally been fitted and works really well so I wanted to share a video. I'd definitely recommend it to any one who has the navigation system. The camera is a CCD Halfords own brand one, which was reduced to £30 and I also had a LPA-400 parking sensor kit from eBay which was fitted at the same time. Video quality is good and there's still an additional input to fit a DVD player.

I ordered a navtool interface form the states when my cousin visited earlier in the year. It's finally been fitted and works really well so I wanted to share a video. I'd definitely recommend it to any one who has the navigation system. The camera is a CCD Halfords own brand one, which was reduced to £30 and I also had a LPA-400 parking sensor kit from ebay which was fitted at the same time. Video quality is good and there's still an additional input to fit a DVD player.

wow ! you actually have that music on you iPod lol

I ordered a navtool interface form the states when my cousin visited earlier in the year. It's finally been fitted and works really well so I wanted to share a video. I'd definitely recommend it to any one who has the navigation system. The camera is a CCD Halfords own brand one, which was reduced to £30 and I also had a LPA-400 parking sensor kit from ebay which was fitted at the same time. Video quality is good and there's still an additional input to fit a DVD player.

wow ! you actually have that music on you iPod lol

lol you don't like Adina Howard? Fair point I should have muted the audio.

Ok if you can have someone bring it over from the US, otherwise may as well get the NAV TV unit as it only costs a tiny bit more and they're based in the UK - LINK

Nice job though, simple to fit?

P.S. I like the music :)

Thanks mate :) It was $185 from their outlet store on eBay when I purchased it, so without shipping costs it was much cheaper than the uk one. A friend of mine has a car audio shop & they fitted it with the parking sensors. Plugs into the navigation DVD drive, then requires power and earth connection.

Thanks mate :) It was $185 from their outlet store on eBay when I purchased it, so without shipping costs it was much cheaper than the uk one. A friend of mine has a car audio shop & they fitted it with the parking sensors. Plugs into the navigation DVD drive, then requires power and earth connection.

Ahh didn't realise it was so much cheaper on eBay than on their website - in that case that's a decent price even with shipping.

hi mate,

if at all possible could you tell me where you mounted your camera, I am looking to mount my reverse camera this weekend but am undecided on the location,

could you please post a pic to

thanks

hi mate,

if at all possible could you tell me where you mounted your camera, I am looking to mount my reverse camera this weekend but am undecided on the location,

could you please post a pic to

thanks

Hi mate,

It's mounted in the trim above the number plate, facing down so that you see the top edge of the bumper. My friend tried to hide it as much as possible and you really can't notice it's there unless you get up close to the car.

cameran.jpg

camera2r.jpg

This is the camera I used:

My link

Hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links