Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Problems choosing an exhaust

andyhart21

I cannot decide which back-box (muffler to the Yanks) to put on my IS. I have narrowed it down to four. It is a choice between the popular HKS Hyper (£379), the APEX N1 (£385), the Blitz NUR Spec (£305) or the Fujitsubo Leglis R (£415). I would appreciate any opinions/comments on any of these products to help me decide. Cheers

I definately like the look of the Blitz one the best, but wasnt sure about how it would sound. Here is a link to the page with them all on.

http://www.upauto.co.uk/I200ex.htm

The Blitz also has the advantage of being the cheapest!

Hey, TRD328 - when you heard the Blitz, did it sound too loud if you know what I mean? I dont mind sporty loud but I want to be able to hear myself think at high speed

• 1 month later...

Hi, i'm new in this club and i like it very much... all of u guys here are :cool: haha...

i just got myself an is200... soon after the first service i was thinking of getting my exhaust change in no time... any good suggestion???

i've noticed that alot ppl are using the HKS Hyper... (or Hiper??) is that a good exhaust for is200???? :rolleyes:

hi,welcome to the club mate,well really the choice is yours,all jap stuff from the big names is quality gear,its all a matter of looks/price and sound,i went for the HKS cos its all i could get at the time however im toying with the idea of twin pies or a different pipe............

there is a sound clip of my exhaust in the gallery go look............

mat

Andy - Did you get the Blitz exhaust fitted and if so what does it sound like? I too am looking for "sporty" without a headache on long journeys (i.e. I don't want to hear the exhaust inside for my hour journey to and from work!)

Darkness - Have you had your HKS fitted and if so what do you think?

Thanks for the help guys - I am currently debating between the two myself, so your opinions are going to be valuable... ;)

i'd also be interested to know if the upgraded exhausts 'drone' - i'd like to hear it when i'm having a bit of fun on the back roads, but not when cruising along the motorway

and while we're on the subject, i've noticed TDI mention the HKS Super Drager - anybody got one of those?

• 2 weeks later...

Andy - Did you get the Blitz exhaust fitted and if so what does it sound like?

Darkness - Did you get your HKS fitted and if so what do you think?

Not heard from anyone on this for a while, so thought I would follow up as I'm still undecided... :smug:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links