Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some Pics From My Reef Tank

TigerFish

I was posting these pics on my own forum and thought I would share on here just in case there is anyone who is into salt water aquariums here. These are some of the inhabitants in my 90 gallon Reef(plus some extra capacity in the sump). I can give more details on the setup if anyone would like to know. Being a reef, there are lots of corals in there too.

Clown Wrasse

post-21-13242531980.jpg

Blue Devel Damsel

post-21-13242531981.jpg

Foxface Rabbit Fish (Venomous)

post-21-13242532340.jpg

Peacock Wrasse

post-21-13242532341.jpg

Purple Tang

post-21-13242532620.jpg

Regal Tang

post-21-13242532621.jpg

Unicorn Tang

post-21-13242532971.jpg

Kole Tang

post-21-13242533850.jpg

Yellow Tang

post-21-13242533851.jpg

Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish (Venomous)

post-21-13246008480.jpg

Ghost Goby

post-21-13246008481.jpg

• 1 month later...

awesome! biggrin.gif loveing those fish...ive got a small tropical tank...nowhere near the scale or beauty of yours...but still, il upload some pics smile.gif

That would be good. What fish do you have in it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gotta say that the fish tanks are awesome and the one in the garden is crazy big was nice meeting you tonight tiger fish I will let you no how I get on fitting the mirrors chat soon take car dan :)

Gotta say that the fish tanks are awesome and the one in the garden is crazy big was nice meeting you tonight tiger fish I will let you no how I get on fitting the mirrors chat soon take car dan :)

Yeah, was good to meet you. Hope the parts are going to good use :)

• 4 months later...

Very nice indeed. I saw on a program the other day that a chap had converted his basement into an aquarium. There was a viewing area in the basement itself and to clean it he just lifted the floor boards, put on his swimmers and jumped in with a rag :phone: Anyhow I would love to be able to get a tank started like yours but to be honest I doubt I could afford it at the minute. Can I just ask the dimensions of your tank please?

Cheers