Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Greetings And Salutations From A Proud Owner Of His First Lexus

Hilts

Hello everyone

It's been a long time since i''ve been a member of an owners club, back in the days of RS Fords. However, i was so pleased with my new purchase, i simply had to join LOC !

I've just purchased an 03 plate IS200 Sport model with the sport pack, and i will say that if it's true that first impresisons last, then i think i will be buying Lexus for a long time to come :)

It was a car my wife always wanted (what's that? wife i hear you say???), yes i did ! :D, i've seen them for many years now and always was partial to the IS200, although never dared to venture away from beloved Fords.

Anyway, having owned a couple of old Vauxhalls, i decided it was time to re-treat myself to somehting new and took a plunge into the unknown of looking at Lexus. I checked out 3 or 4 and found this nice little model up Lancashire way. Immediately i was besotted with it's looks and the sport pack.

Well i guess the rest is history and i bought the car. Having to drive it 200 miles home was a concern, but after about 10 miles, insticnt told me i hade made a very good choice indeed.

This car has so far surpassed all my ecxpectations ( and is probbaly the most luxurious of the grander models of car i've owned), and so fcar i'm ansolutely pleased with the results.

The car itself looks very stylish (i guess you'll all want pics lol- well why not? :D ), and so far my only intention is to perhaps buy a performance system for it.

I think i've gone on enough now, i just wanted to introduce myself, say Hello to all, thank you for the oportunity of joining LOC, and express my contentment at buying what i beleive is to be a very very nice car indeed.

See you all out there folks

Hilts

Hello Glen and welcome to the LOC.

Now you have finally taken the plunge you will never look back :D

If you are used to servicing your own cars you will also be fine with the IS200.

Dealer prices are high but find a good independent and save money.

We even have a Lexus Dealer on the LOC (ACLex) who has helped me out several times and becoming a Gold member brings discounts on parts and servicing at most dealerships.

Enjoy the car and yes, please post some pictures.

Thank you very Much Steve

great ssumption on servicing my own cars (think the RS comments gave it away). I will most certainly post some pics, please do let me get her all spic and span though first : )

Thank you also for the tips, i'll be sure to check out other forums etc

Looking forward to many more postings : )

Hilts

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links