Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Exhaust For Auto Is250?

Hi guys..

proud owner of an Is250 Auto which ive had a good few months..been upgraded a few things such as SMD bulbs, just purchased an aftermarket boot spoiler and few other things in the pipeline..

One of those being changing the current mid steel exhaust which ive never been a big fan of...im currently after a full stainless steel setup, even just the back boxes..dont want anything loud or big, just some nice shinny bits really but i little bit of grunt

ive searched eBay and searched google and im having no luck...could someone point me in the right place or reccomend ? pictures would be great...

thanks

Hi guys..

proud owner of an Is250 Auto which ive had a good few months..been upgraded a few things such as SMD bulbs, just purchased an aftermarket boot spoiler and few other things in the pipeline..

One of those being changing the current mid steel exhaust which ive never been a big fan of...im currently after a full stainless steel setup, even just the back boxes..dont want anything loud or big, just some nice shinny bits really but i little bit of grunt

ive searched ebay and searched google and im having no luck...could someone point me in the right place or reccomend ? pictures would be great...

thanks

I had a Tanabe Medallion Touring cat-back system on my IS250 SE-L. Very well made in 304 stainless steel. Not too loud (under 93 db). Need to contact one of the many companies in the UK that import from Japan.

dsc01460c.jpg dsc01457l.jpg dsc01455e.jpg

Hi Tango...that setup looks like something that im after...very nice indeed

I've been searching prices and similiar exhaust to the Tanabe is M2 which is alot cheaper..

But many companies say it will fit IS250 from 06 to current...not 05 year reg??

The 05 was/is the 2006 model. I ordered mine in March 2005 and it arrived on the boat from Japan in December 2005. It was one of the first second generation IS's in the UK.

thanks for confirming that...

do you have any video clips of yours in action? i have searched many vids on Youtube, but another one wont hurt!!

Tanabe is where im heading as the M2 has had mixed reviews due to fitment etc

Have you changed your mid pipe too?

rig-pic - ive heard/seen some clips of the HKS and does seem alittle loud...

Tanabe exhaust it will be...just trying to source any dealer..reputable dealer from the U.S

rig-pic - ive heard/seen some clips of the HKS and does seem alittle loud...

Tanabe exhaust it will be...just trying to source any dealer..reputable dealer from the U.S

I got mine from Japan through Tokyo Express in the UK http://www.tokyo-exp.../ex_exhaust.php . Can't see the point of buying from the U.S when the Tanabe is manufactured 100% in Japan. IS250 06- 60-50 100 T70113A

Here's my original post from 2007 http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=39239