Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Hid Kit

I ordered a set for my mk1 RX300 from hids4u.co.uk. They were a bit more expensive than some other places I looked and and IIRC I saw a few negative comments about them when googling but I've personally had no problems and I've been perfectly happy with the kit I was sold.

They were the only ones I saw that offered ones tailored for reflector headlamps and when parked facing a wall they do have a pretty clean cut top line so there doesn't appear to be a lot of scatter. I've never been flashed or abused for blinding other drivers either, which I'm quite impressed with given the added aspect of them being higher up to start with.

I chose the 35w pro-plus 5000k and I've had mine fitted for about 2 & half months now.

I will second HIDS4U kits. You can pick cheap kits up on eBay but you will only get what you pay for. There is nothing worse than seeing a nice car with HIDs fitted that scatter the light all over the headlamp reflector, the road and other drivers eyes. I think you can tell a cheap kit to a more expensive one a mile off, literally.

I got my 35w pro-plus reflector kit from hids4u today.

Only problem is, I ordered 5000k but they sent 6000k.

I was originally looking at 6000k, but was taken by the extra light of the 5000k.

Question does anyone know how much difference there is between the two.

The hasle of getting more sent out and returning the others is really something I want to avoid.