Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can't post a link as not a gold member,but have a look at the LS400 currently on fleabay advertised as 'sounds like a Ferrari'. If I wanted a car that sounds like a Ferrari,I'd buy a b****y Ferrari. 389 b.h.p.?. Only owned it two days....

drink and drugs i recon lol his work dried up quick, just 2 days ago! his tag is delboy deals and he can't spell bless him so i suppose that says it all! car has nasty crease mark on right hand side by petrol flap! probably only worth £500.he can't afford the petrol or get insured or both is nearer the truth i recon! not worth the £1200 he recon's he paid!

Yes this sounds like the typical exhaust blow from the Y Pipe which will know is a dealer only part - Incidently is this a MoT failure or not?

The seller obviously doesnt know much about LS400s

I sold my Mark 3, 2 years ago - P reg with under 80K on the clock - Mint Condition for £1100

This car is fitted with a boot button on the gear box which tightens up the engine and gas in engine and boosts the car on motor way when going over 30mph, this is a very fast car any way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :iraqi-info-minister:

Can't post a link as not a gold member,but have a look at the LS400 currently on fleabay advertised as 'sounds like a Ferrari'. If I wanted a car that sounds like a Ferrari,I'd buy a b****y Ferrari. 389 b.h.p.?. Only owned it two days....

You think thats bad read this wally and how poeticly he describes all about where he trades from but nothing about the car.

Care in the comunity I think.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-Lexus-LS-400-4-0-Auto-MAROON-PX-Taken-Swap-/250973939746?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a6f366822

Mike

Just had a look and asked a question about the BHP just hope he posts the question!

It's a bit of fun so to save searching here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...7#ht_760wt_1189

He's not answered as such, but has tagged a bit on the end about superchargers and asking if anybody knows how to tell what output his car has.

Just messaged again telling him where to find the supercharger I did think about telling him to remove all the doors,bonnet and boot lid and then start the engine to see if he could hear a whistle from the charger when he revved it. :D

Just messaged again telling him where to find the supercharger I did think about telling him to remove all the doors,bonnet and boot lid and then start the engine to see if he could hear a whistle from the charger when he revved it. :D

Wicked but very funny.

Mike

Just had a look and asked a question about the BHP just hope he posts the question!

It's a bit of fun so to save searching here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...7#ht_760wt_1189

He also says that his car has the Luxuary Pack option. Was this an option around in 1995?

Am I correct in thinking he is quoting LS 600 BHP?

Mike

As far as I know the luxury package or CF model was JDM only and this may also only have been available on the 90-94 models, this included the massaging,reclining, heated rear seats and the seperate audio controls and air conditioning.

• 2 months later...

You think thats bad read this wally and how poeticly he describes all about where he trades from but nothing about the car.

Care in the comunity I think.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3a6f366822

Mike

Well cool innit tho

• 1 month later...

Hi from Germany....just wanted to let you know......You guys kill me.......=;oP.....The LOC UK site is much more interesting

and funnier than the German version...=;o)...Thanks for the input!

Welcome to the LOC UK,

We're a friendly bunch on here and always ready for a laugh, usually at some one elses expense but harmless enough.

I occasionally have a look on the German LOC but my language skills are sadly lacking.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links