• 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pkaadil

Lexus Is220D Exhaust

2 posts in this topic

i was looking to upgrade the exhaust on my is220. anyone know where to go? and also will the is250 exhaust fit onto the diesel? thanks

I believe the IS250 exhaust is a straight swop for the IS220D system from the flange in front of the rear 'Y' piece. However, you'll need to swop the rear bumper for an IS250 one. The IS250 exhaust is far from cheap though. Coincidently I have a 250 system available that's only seen about 6000 miles , if the price of a new one is too much for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Balthane
      Hi all
      I bought my 2007 Is 250 a few months ago and it came with a 3 month guarantee from the dealer with an option to buy a further 12 month warranty when the 3 month one expires (25/2/17.) Cost is £193
      Car has done 49k,I only do about 5k a year and car has good service history so is it worth buying a further guarantee? I appreciate these are limited and not like a guarantee you would get with a new vehicle.
      All comments and thought would be gratefully receive as always
    • By J Henderson
      Having a much-needed clearout. Collection from EH51, or can arrange postage at buyer's expense.

IS200 "Sport" Chrome Tailpipe
      Hard to find genuine item in very good condition. Adds a touch of class to any IS200/300 with a stock exhaust system. £20

IS200 Drive Belts
      Full set of Gates drive belts for 1G-FE engine cars - Power-steering, Air-con & Alternator. Brand New, never fitted. £20

HB4/9600 OSRAM Fog Breaker Bulbs
      Colour temperature approx 2600K (Yellow). Brand-new & sealed. Will fit front fogs on '05-10 2nd-Gen IS. £20

• By ASIL
      I have a Lexus is250 auto 2005 which has an issue with the brake servo & brake master cylinder.
      Lexus have informed me that both need replacing as brake fluid has leaked into the servo.
      I have questioned whether this repair should be covered under the recall from 2011 even though
      the car was taken in for the modification.
      I have sourced a 2nd hand unit on ebay but i'm unsure of the part number.
      The part number of my unit reads: 1310B0 - 15241 and the 2nd hand one reads: 131010 - 15241
      does anyone know if this unit is compatible
    • By silvestromotorcompany
      low mileage lexus for sale in immaculate condition for sale..only covered a mere 74 thousand miles.. 6 speed manual..cruise control... heated seat... electrically adjustable seat... air conditioning...6 cd changer... 18 inch alloys 

all the toys excellent car
      nationwide delivery from £99
      contact steven on 07830 670752 for more information
    • By Si_is200
      Is200 Japspeed backbox stainless steel includes adjustable baffle, used so obviously has cosmetic marking but overall in really good condition, polishes up great. Can send pictures of it fitted at request.
      £99 Ono 
      collection from Durham DH9 or willing to meet within reasonable distance