• Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pkaadil

Lexus Is220D Exhaust

2 posts in this topic

i was looking to upgrade the exhaust on my is220. anyone know where to go? and also will the is250 exhaust fit onto the diesel? thanks

I believe the IS250 exhaust is a straight swop for the IS220D system from the flange in front of the rear 'Y' piece. However, you'll need to swop the rear bumper for an IS250 one. The IS250 exhaust is far from cheap though. Coincidently I have a 250 system available that's only seen about 6000 miles , if the price of a new one is too much for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By silvestromotorcompany
      low mileage lexus for sale in immaculate condition for sale..only covered a mere 74 thousand miles.. 6 speed manual..cruise control... heated seat... electrically adjustable seat... air conditioning...6 cd changer... 18 inch alloys 

all the toys excellent car
      nationwide delivery from £99
      contact steven on 07830 670752 for more information
    • By Si_is200
      Is200 Japspeed backbox stainless steel includes adjustable baffle, used so obviously has cosmetic marking but overall in really good condition, polishes up great. Can send pictures of it fitted at request.
      £99 Ono 
      collection from Durham DH9 or willing to meet within reasonable distance 

• By Abz_17
      Hi, i own an is220d, and need some advice.  I wanted to change my alloys and was wondering if a set of alloys and tyres from an is250 or is200 wheels would fit my car? I tried looking for a decent set of is220 wheels but they are proving difficult to find . I currently have a set of 17" alloys which need a lot of TLC so was wanting to change then as I dont have time for a refurb. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 
    • By Linas.P
      My car recently have developed interesting fault. I cannot say it came unexpected, for a while it was intermittent i.e. washer fluid didn't come on the first pull of the leaver. 
      Over the time I was associating it with maybe half empty washer fluid bottle, rare use or air in the washers tubing.... until recently. Now I can confirm that washer bottle is full, but noting comes up from the jets.. even after 10-20 pulls. Windscreen wipers starts swiping to clean the fluid (which meant to be there), but nothing come out.
      I would like to note that head lamps washers works fine, only the windscreen washers are affected.
      Any ideas? I guess there should be fuse, so might need to start from that?
    • By Trevor_133
      I am new in this forum just bought an is250  two weeks ago. It's handle fantastic. I am looking for a good exhaust which sound great. It will be please if anyone can tell me where can I find one nice e.g. Invidia or Hopefully anyone of you guys got one used can sell it to me. Many thanks