#1 danni

danni

New Club Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lexus: IS 200

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

I was with Admiral for a couple of years but switched to the Owners Club Insurance operated by Adrian Flux (not one for the whole online comparison stuff - waste of time as far as I am concerned, never got the price that was quoted anyways after talking to the various companies). I was impressed with the service and I saved more than £150. I then also decided to try it for household insurance and, bingo!, made not only great savings but also got better policy cover! Have recommended to all my "driving" friends to join the club and try it out, can't hurt to test it.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

AUTHORISED TRADER

• Authorised Traders
  • 36 posts
  • Name: Daniel
  • Lexus: IS
  • Year: 2011

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:40 AM

I was with Admiral for a couple of years but switched to the Owners Club Insurance operated by Adrian Flux (not one for the whole online comparison stuff - waste of time as far as I am concerned, never got the price that was quoted anyways after talking to the various companies). I was impressed with the service and I saved more than £150. I then also decided to try it for household insurance and, bingo!, made not only great savings but also got better policy cover! Have recommended to all my "driving" friends to join the club and try it out, can't hurt to test it.

Thankyou for choosing us we are glad to have been able to assist !

All the best

Dan

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have